Long Hair

Yes of course, we have some paitents that grow long hair after final result.

This patient had 3070 FUE grafts by Dr. Maras

20201213_084918.jpg

20201213_085230.jpg

20201213_085028.jpg

Screenshot_20201213-085851_Chrome.jpg

20201216_122316.jpg

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

It has been something that has been lingering in my mind as I have been planning to grow shoulder lenght hair post HT, I am a Diffuse NW5 shapped, howeaver unlike several in my situation I have lots of thinning hairs growing as long as thicker ones so hopefully this will help me get to the end result. 

This is something I will discuss with my doctor once HT comes, but from my understanding is easier to hide thinning with longer hair then short, so this should play in favour to anyone planning to grow it this way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

It has been something that has been lingering in my mind as I have been planning to grow shoulder lenght hair post HT, I am a Diffuse NW5 shapped, howeaver unlike several in my situation I have lots of thinning hairs growing as long as thicker ones so hopefully this will help me get to the end result. 

This is something I will discuss with my doctor once HT comes, but from my understanding is easier to hide thinning with longer hair then short, so this should play in favour to anyone planning to grow it this way. 

In my opinion transplanted hairs give better coverage while it's shaved in many cases or longer hair than 6cm and above in most cases, but you can always try to grow long hair like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7😉

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

4 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

In my opinion transplanted hairs give better coverage while it's shaved in many cases or longer hair than 6cm and above in most cases, but you can always try to grow long hair like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7😉

Hah! Someone is also a Final Fantasy 7 fan, respect! 

I honestly Am planning to grow above and beyond, once it reeches the desirable lenght Im not planning to cut it off. It will likely be a hassle to maintain it as I do have oily hair + dandruff so I am planning to probably wash it more often but man, to have those luccious hairs just growing to the front, sides and back I say its 100% worth it.

I have been told to have a good donor, so hopefully I can pull it off. 

It will likely also give the flexibility to comb both sides where needed, which I find it great. 

• Like 1

Yea I'm a huge JRRG and SquareSoft fan.

All considerations will be taken in your case during consultation with expectations of your donor's potential.

If you're interested, you're welcome to contact me.

• Like 1