Oral minoxidil in Europe

son2

• Administrators

You can get it prescribed by Dr. Bisanga. You can also try Dr. Oscar Munoz or Dr. Sergio Vaño.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, son2 said:

Hey, any tips on getting my hands on oral minoxidil in Europe? Dermatologists are pretty hesitant on prescribing it where I live.

Hello,

I live in France and there are some doctors who prescribe it : Mousseigne (PAris), Paul Benet (Paris). You can also contact dr Anthone to get a virtual appointement with her at cosmedics.

You will have a lot of difficulties to get the pills from your local pharmacy because minoxidil is out of stock in France. So, after to get you pills, you can ask to "Pharmacie Delpech" (Paris) to make them and they can send them to you. The cost is 20EUR+8EUR (fret) for 90 pills of 1mg (3 months) but they can make other concentration.

Pharmacy parati (Italy) also can make them.

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV