Multi grafts just behind hairline

Hi

I had a HT with Eugenix about a week ago and did my first hair wash. Everything seems fine and it feels weird to have hair on my head again!

I have noticed though that the scalp is numb and the hair feels different. This is all good as I expected this a bit but I do feel like the corners are different. One side just feels dense but normal but the other corner feels much denser. So I took a photo and in the corner it looks like a clump of hair like a quad or quin follicle. It's just behind the hair line so maybe it'll be fine but does that look weird to anyone else?

Kind regards

A

IMG_20230219_230250__01__01.jpg

Edited by ThinningIndian

Hey Adrian

The scabs have definitely gone as I scrubbed them out a bit too much on the first day. The scalp is a bit numb so can't feel exactly but it definitely looks like a lot of hair in one area.

Spoke to Eugenix and they've said just to be patient to see final result so can't do more than that tbh.

be very gentle in 1-2 days of head wash, scabs take some time 4-5 days to fully go, do check again in 4-5 days, also can you share high resolution post-op pics 

not sure but I think some thin doubles are usually placed behind single hair line zones of 3-5 layers (other members do correct me if i am wrong )