How long until scabs fall off?

Dreamers

After a FUE procedure, how long do the scabs take to fall off?

I don't want to travel on the plane without wearing a hat. Would wearing a beanie be a better option, or a hat is okay after a certain amount of days?

Thank you for your input, appreciate it.

You can typically start massaging with your fingertips 7 days post op.  You may find some a bit more persistent than others,  Repeat the same process the next day.  

It's likely you'll leave the clinic with a loose fitting cap.  You can wear a cap all you want.  You do, by the way, need to keep the area protected from the sun for 4 months.  After 7 day you can start wearing sunscreen and the cap.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

I wore a loose fitting surgical cap when I traveled right after my surgery.  Just make sure you wear a very loose fitting hat and be careful removing it each time.  Your head will be numb for many days or weeks after the surgery.  You don't want to rub out any grafts so gently remove the cap for 3-4 days.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.