Eugenix - 11th February, 2023 - Dr Priyadarshini Das - 2500 grafts - 26M -NW3a

Kulkarni

Hello, I completed the procedure on February 11th at the @Eugenix Hair Science Mumbai. Priyadarshini Das performed the procedure with the assistance of technicians. I was on the Norwood 3a and was experiencing severe emotional distress as a result. The doctor recommended 2500 grafts for my frontal scalp and finastride medication for my middle scalp and crown. I haven't started taking fin-astride yet, but I intend to do so soon. I have used minoxidil a few years ago, but my doctor told me not to because I'm allergic to it. I've been spraying saline water every two hours, and I believe the donor and recipient areas have healed. I've had swelling for a few days now, but it's gone down. I'll be doing my first head wash at home tomorrow. Please let me know what you think, and any suggestions are welcome. May the god of hair bless us xD 

7DC74D6D-DF22-4FA5-970E-D0A4E257F666.jpeg

8BE32D5A-4D9E-4B6D-9121-811F991EF5CC.jpeg

E4B05124-3D38-4C20-AD56-13F248FA763C.jpeg

8B1C60A9-8EB0-4F44-B858-3E5D40123CC2.jpeg

• Like 1

Dear @Kulkarni

Thank you for entrusting us with your hair restoration needs, we are honoured to have played a role in helping you achieve your desired look.

Follow the head wash instructions in the video, use any mild shampoo for the first wash. 
If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our post-surgery care team.

• 3 months later...