4120 FUE Dr laorwong absolute hair Thailand

Jamos1982

On 6/12/2023 at 6:52 PM, Jamos1982 said:

I didn’t do anything special really I started wearing a hat once I went back to work on day 15 but only when I was out in the sun. I did do 2 extra Prp after the procedure maybe that helped it along sooner who knows. I was also taking oral min but now I’ve gone back to a combined fin/min spray 

Did you go for the extra PRPs due to advice from Laorwong or you've decided to do it on your own?

Can you recommend the clinic you went to for it?

4 hours ago, rja said:

Did you go for the extra PRPs due to advice from Laorwong or you've decided to do it on your own?

Can you recommend the clinic you went to for it?

I asked the dr for advice and he said I can go for one 1 month before and another 2 after the HT so I went for it. I had it done at hair skin science I paid for 3 package it’s actually called PRF it gives you a larger volume tube they reckon its better, I paid around $1050 I think 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 6:40 AM, Jamos1982 said:

Thanks mate yeah for sure no one has even asked if I had a hair transplant apart from the few people I told I guess this is a great indicator of it being natural I’m shocked at how much it’s improved from few weeks ago I was thinking this would be around 6 month mark . I am 100% staying on meds I’m taking topical fin/min zero sides so hopefully will get better from here!

hey Jamos, curious what brand of topical fin/min you take? Thanks
also, did you ever get a break down of how many singles, doubles, triples you used?

Edited by hairman4321

22 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

hey Jamos, curious what brand of topical fin/min you take? Thanks
also, did you ever get a break down of how many singles, doubles, triples you used?

I get it compounded at a pharmacy from qld. I order this mosh

also i never received my surgery report break down so I have no clue. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

IMG_7601.thumb.jpeg.b5df8bfd4c65cd7a242d4b109dca61cb.jpeg

thanks - this could explain your excellent results. twice as many 3 hairs as 2 hairs! some people have twice as many 2 hairs as 3 hairs, which i think would make it look less dense. although there are other factors that come into play like hair thickness and hair colour vs skin colour etc etc.

Edited by hairman4321

11 minutes ago, hairman4321 said:

thanks - this could explain your excellent results. twice as many 3 hairs as 2 hairs! some people have twice as many 2 hairs as 3 hairs, which i think would make it look less dense. although there are other factors that come into play like hair thickness and hair colour vs skin colour etc etc.

Actually it’s funny cause before my HT I had a consult locally and he said you have very fine finer hair etc even my dads hair is thin also so I wasent expecting a too good of a result. So I am actually so suprised. And yeah the dr even said I have such great results because I had lots and lots of triple grafts as shown on report! 

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:47 PM, Jamos1982 said:

One side is more noticeable then the other especially when I get a zero in the sides you can see that it doesn’t match not sure it stands out that much though 

Can you post pics of both temples when you get a chance?  Would really like to see how the contrast looks.

13 hours ago, Sele said:

I thought month 8 was the maximum that’s possible. But I am stunned how much of a difference month 8 to 9 made. Crazy result. 

Haha thanks mate yeah each month seems thicker. Im looking forward to my second op to soften the hairline with a row of fine singles in front and also gonna add a slight widows peak!

• Like 2

Hi all,

I’ll be having a second HT in Feb to address the back I been told I need approx 1500 to 1800 to fill in, keen to also hear thoughts on my hairline and how I could improve it, although the density is there I feel like it would look better if it was soften on the front would this be easy to do? Or should I just leave the hairline and save the grafts

thanks 

IMG_7585.thumb.jpeg.54fd4a30d2b6107946b3f124d29a4338.jpegIMG_7584.thumb.jpeg.dc4ce39278a9ee288cc1587a8142efe6.jpegIMG_7580.thumb.jpeg.b26d31a55e239f706dda14a850592f37.jpeg

Is there anything in particular you don't like about the hairline? What do you mean by soften?

Looks dense as to me now. Maybe you could make the temples slightly more irregular. I wouldn't do too much if anything to it though, maybe a couple of hundred grafts max.

10 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

Is there anything in particular you don't like about the hairline? What do you mean by soften?

Looks dense as to me now. Maybe you could make the temples slightly more irregular. I wouldn't do too much if anything to it though, maybe a couple of hundred grafts max.

Like if I put a row of fine single hair in front of the hairline so it looks a bit more soft and natural. Also a widows peak in the middle 

also one side of my temple looks more harsh then the other side 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunset Dune said:

Did you have any product (gel, pomade etc.) in your hair in these pictures? Your hair looks amazing 

Hey nope not product or gel or any hair fibres it’s complete natural, appreciate your kind comments!! 

58 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

Like if I put a row of fine single hair in front of the hairline so it looks a bit more soft and natural. Also a widows peak in the middle 

also one side of my temple looks more harsh then the other side 

Ah yep. Agree with baldv, maybe you could suggest just 1000 in the crown and the rest into hairline refinements - might be less than 1500 even.

9 minutes ago, Sele said:

Do you plan on shaving it off all again on round 2? I have a friend who went to Dr. Laorwong too for his crown and he didn’t shave the top. Only donor got shaven. 

Interested to see Laorwongs work on the crown with the no shave option. Has he got a thread on here?

11 minutes ago, Min12 said:

Interested to see Laorwongs work on the crown with the no shave option. Has he got a thread on here?

No he doesn’t.  He did it 5 months ago, so not much growth yet in the crown.