Any experience with Aron Nussbaum?

Hi all - I’m a 37 yr male with a NW3 (been this way for 12-15 years) looking to get a FUE with an estimated graft count of 1850-2000. 

Since I’m in Florida, I was looking at doctor Aron Nussbaum however I can’t find any reviews of his work other than what the clinic posts. I know his father is well regarded. His clinic uses Artas which seems to be controversial on here. 

Given his pricing is pretty expensive ($8-$9 a graft) for FUE, I wanted to ask A) does anyone here have any experience with him? B) What would be my other options for FUE docs that don’t have a super long waiting list?

thanks

16 hours ago, SRB159 said:

Hi all - I’m a 37 yr male with a NW3 (been this way for 12-15 years) looking to get a FUE with an estimated graft count of 1850-2000. 

Since I’m in Florida, I was looking at doctor Aron Nussbaum however I can’t find any reviews of his work other than what the clinic posts. I know his father is well regarded. His clinic uses Artas which seems to be controversial on here. 

Given his pricing is pretty expensive ($8-$9 a graft) for FUE, I wanted to ask A) does anyone here have any experience with him? B) What would be my other options for FUE docs that don’t have a super long waiting list?

thanks

Do you have pictures of your hairloss? I would avoid the atras especially at this price 

• Valued Contributor

I think Nussbaum is a good doctor ..u cn go with him..and if traveling isnt an issue thn u cn evn consider munib ahmad,feriduni,rahal,eugnix at tht price point 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thank you both. Konior said this am that given my strong donor supply/quality + controlled recession, that I should be a very good candidate. Great point about the price point of Nussbaum impacting the likelihood of his patients posting in forums.

I guess my last question on this topic would be, do either of you share the concerns about Artas that I have seen elsewhere on this forum? Nussbaum uses ARTAS and I am trying to decide how big of a concern that should be for me...

8 hours ago, SRB159 said:

Thank you both. Konior said this am that given my strong donor supply/quality + controlled recession, that I should be a very good candidate. Great point about the price point of Nussbaum impacting the likelihood of his patients posting in forums.

I guess my last question on this topic would be, do either of you share the concerns about Artas that I have seen elsewhere on this forum? Nussbaum uses ARTAS and I am trying to decide how big of a concern that should be for me...

None of the elite FUE surgeons in the world use ARTAS. It would be a lot cheaper and quicker for all surgeons to use ARTAS but they don’t because extracting grafts manually is much better. Some other names to consider in North America who are better options and around the same price: Dr. Gabel, Hasson and Wong, Cooley and Shapiro. There are also tons of great FUE surgeons in Europe.

Edited by Tiger2050

• Moderators

If you are in Florida and wanting to stay in the area you can look into Dr Glenn Charles. He is recommended on this forum and he is located in Boca Raton, Florida. It's another option that is near you.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.