FUT or FUE or Combination of both

• Valued Contributor

In ur case i guess fut+fue+bht with medication ...

I guess u have created a new thread ...u already created a thread prior to this..

Frm ur pics it looks like thr are some gaps in ur donor area ...u shud cut ur hair a bit short so tht they dont lay over the sparse area and thn click ur pics and post it so can get better idea of the scalp...cause i feel ur donor may nt be fit enough for a surgery ....

Edited by Archan
  • Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

36 minutes ago, Archan said:

In ur case i guess fut+fue+bht with medication ...

I guess u have created a new thread ...u already created a thread prior to this..

Frm ur pics it looks like thr are some gaps in ur donor area ...u shud cut ur hair a bit short so tht they dont lay over the sparse area and thn click ur pics and post it so can get better idea of the scalp...cause i feel ur donor may nt be fit enough for a surgery ....

Oh i wrongly uploaded the old pic..sorry..will upload 

If I was you I would not do fut but I would select  FUE + beard grafts+ meds. 

Dr pittella and Eugenix are good options for you. Both two clinics are very good for covering such large areas using FUE with combination of beard grafts. 

Edited by Belve

1 minute ago, Belve said:

Dr pittella and Eugenix are good options for you. Both two clinics are very good for covering such large areas using FUE with combination of beard grafts. 

Thank you...but eugenix is very expensive...is the lower packages guarantees good results too?

1 minute ago, soulcaster7 said:

Thank you...but eugenix is very expensive...is the lower packages guarantees good results too?

Yea they are decent options too. U don’t have to select the premium packages with dr arika or dr Sethi which are indeed very expensive. You could select dr Soumesh of eugenix lower package he has low price. 

@soulcaster7,

i’ll be completely honest with you based on the pictures that I’m seeing, you don’t appear to be a good candidate at all. Your donor looks thin as far as I can tell, you have what appears to be hair loss or at least thinning hair in the back which means there’s likely thinning hair on the sides as well.

You have substantial hair loss on top of your scalp with very little remaining natural hair. If you do undergo a hair transplant you are probably not going to be happy unless you decide to couple it with a hair system. Some people with extreme baldness in the Norwood 6 to 7 classes sometimes re-transplant the hairline and use a hair system that covers the rest of the balding area. That’s something you can consider but you have to understand there is lifetime maintenance required for that.

Believe me I don’t like to discourage people but I think it’s the right thing to do to be honest and let you know that based on the photos, it really doesn’t look like you are in the best position for a stand-alone hair transplant.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

1 hour ago, Archan said:

Okay

1 hour ago, Belve said:

37 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@soulcaster7,

i’ll be completely honest with you based on the pictures that I’m seeing, you don’t appear to be a good candidate at all. Your donor looks thin as far as I can tell, you have what appears to be hair loss or at least thinning hair in the back which means there’s likely thinning hair on the sides as well.

You have substantial hair loss on top of your scalp with very little remaining natural hair. If you do undergo a hair transplant you are probably not going to be happy unless you decide to couple it with a hair system. Some people with extreme baldness in the Norwood 6 to 7 classes sometimes re-transplant the hairline and use a hair system that covers the rest of the balding area. That’s something you can consider but you have to understand there is lifetime maintenance required for that.

Believe me I don’t like to discourage people but I think it’s the right thing to do to be honest and let you know that based on the photos, it really doesn’t look like you are in the best position for a stand-alone hair transplant.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, soulcaster7 said:

Yeh you can alter it..nt all bt few people get side effects ....bt consult a good surgeon ...

As i have read ur earlier post whr u said eugnix premium package is nt affordable to u bt if u r considering eugenix thn i wud suggest u at least go with a package whr dr Priyadarshini das is doing the surgery...

U have high grade of baldness and ur donor are dnt seem to be fit enough to make u a good ht candidate ...still u can consult them and see wht is their opinion after seeing ur donor...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@soulcaster7,

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Has dr Rahal ever done the hairline + transplant combo? Can you post example?