Do these results seem dense enough? (Photos)

Hi everyone, 

This was the card I was given after my recent 3500 graft FUE procedure. A few questions:

1) Is having so many doubles but not many singles and triples normal? I also thought quadruples were possible. 

2) Do the density measurements seem like it’ll give the end result enough density? 40 grafts/cm2 at the front seems low? 

I’ve also attached pre and post surgery photos of my hair. 

Thanks! 

7B473F56-048D-4CAE-9599-FC89AF1F1F9F.jpeg

EC2B15E4-B401-4D2E-9156-D73E5728AFB1.jpeg7967A59B-D4B5-4E8A-84F9-2C3E405E286C.jpeg921A8345-FD9E-4053-AA9D-6E8E9A0035E0.jpeg

3B00990A-0F90-4A8D-98D4-2B80981460D1.jpeg

289767B7-3865-4E89-9F1D-302E6D28D1F7.jpeg

Edited by Adrenaline7

• Adrenaline7 changed the title to Do these results seem dense enough? (Photos)
2 hours ago, Adrenaline7 said:

1) Is having so many doubles but not many singles and triples normal? I also thought quadruples were possible.

It is normal because they use singles for the first few rows of the hairline, then they placed doubles/triples behind it for added coverage.

2 hours ago, Adrenaline7 said:

2) Do the density measurements seem like it’ll give the end result enough density? 40 grafts/cm2 at the front seems low? 

I think your hairline will be at a satisfactory level, unsure about behind it. I would say you are probably in the clear when it comes to density for a first pass.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

On 2/6/2023 at 3:12 AM, hairthere said:

That’s good to hear. You should have a stellar result. Good growing to you!

Thanks. Fingers crossed.  

Hopefully I’m not at high risk of shock loss due to implanting between hair that is diffuse thinning. 

On 2/6/2023 at 4:47 PM, Adrenaline7 said:

Thanks. Fingers crossed.  

Hopefully I’m not at high risk of shock loss due to implanting between hair that is diffuse thinning. 

Shockloss usually takes out existing hairs that are on their way out from DHT. If you're on Finasteride it's blocking the DHT so should be good. 

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

10 hours ago, hairthere said:

Shockloss usually takes out existing hairs that are on their way out from DHT. If you're on Finasteride it's blocking the DHT so should be good. 

Yeah, hopefully it stabilised my DHT and hair loss enough to prevent permanent shock loss. I still had a lot of miniaturised hairs. 

• Like 1

It looks good. My only concern would be the areas around the HT work are already looking thinned. Just stay on the finasteride but it does look like another procedure will be in your future. 

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yeah, we only had 3500 grafts to work with in the session and concentrated on the front third. My diffuse thinning was pretty bad so I expected the whole mid/crown area not to be densely packed. Hopefully once I grow it out again styling my curly hair in certain ways will be able to give illusion of density in those thin areas. Might use hair fibres as well. 

I wish Minoxidil didn’t give me side effects as I think that would really help my hair in that area with all the miniaturised hairs.