Budget $3000-3500 , India or Turkey?

soulcaster7

3 hours ago, soulcaster7 said:

Hi. I am from India. 28 years old.. Should i do my HT here in India or go to Turkey.i have NW 6 level of baldness.. my budget would be around $3000-3300.. If in India, any top surgeon recommendations?

The good ones in India are quite a lot more expensive than that. I think you can get a decent one in Turkey for that amount.

• Administrators

Have you contacted some of the Indian doctors recommended by our forum? I suggest using our list as a starting point. 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you contacted some of the Indian doctors recommended by our forum? I suggest using our list as a starting point. 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Hye. Medispa looks good..but its mainly fut..is it good? Hw bout Dr. AP. N since the budget is almost same here and in Turkey, shud i go 

Just now, soulcaster7 said:

Hye. Medispa looks good..but its mainly fut..is it good? Hw bout Dr. AP. N since the budget is almost same here and in Turkey, shud i go To Turkey for a better transplant. Or the quality here in india wud be the same as of in Turkey?

• Valued Contributor

You have one of the best clinics in your own back  yard in the form of Eugenix. Look at their bottom affordable package. If that is still too much then I would wait and save up. You really want to get this right. As a Norwood 6 you will require a lot of donor grafts. All the best. 

• Like 1

I'd check out Smile Hair Clinic for an affordable place that seems to be putting out a lot of quality work lately, at least that I've seen. Don't know if it'll be quite within your price range but definitely is one the best quality:cost ratios you'll find. Some people have posted their results from Smile in the reddit hair transplants sub if you're interested.

Edited by general-etwan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

You have one of the best clinics in your own back  yard in the form of Eugenix. Look at their bottom affordable package. If that is still too much then I would wait and save up. You really want to get this right. As a Norwood 6 you will require a lot of donor grafts. All the best. 

Its very expensive man

• Valued Contributor
57 minutes ago, soulcaster7 said:

Its very expensive man

If the cheapest package is too expensive then you are better off waiting and saving up. Remember also that a one and done surgery is rare. You need to have a plan for MPB for the rest of your life. Sometimes doing nothing is the best option. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

In Turkey, there’s Dr. Yaman, Dr. Turan FUEcapilar, Dr. Bicer. Please take a look at our recommendations.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
17 hours ago, soulcaster7 said:

Any1 in turkey?

Am from india and i just booked mine with dr laorwong from thailand 

Affordable good doctors u cn consider are - dr yaman,dr turan, dr laorwong ,dr nader, dr Camacho 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023