Confuse between Dr. Bisanga(BHR) and Dr. Munib(Fuegenix).

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, hairloss09 said:

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

I was wondering if anyone can guide me between choosing the two doctors for an HT

Thanks. 

Both are excellent ...go with whom u feel comfortable with...both have an exceptional skills...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, hairloss09 said:

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

I was wondering if anyone can guide me between choosing the two doctors for an HT

Thanks. 

Both are great doctors and produced great results but i just feel @DrMunibAhmadhas an upper hand when it comes to showing results ...he always try to show true to real life results ..evry doctor has to take leaf out of him about this thing..and actually it requires a lot of guts cause once u set tht trend of showing results like that thn u need to show like tht for evry patient and thts tough for most of the doctors out there ..and tht shows his confidence ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 months later...

i think at the moment dr ahmad is the best in the field together with zarev (excluding tough norwood 6/7 cases with poor donor, in that catogery eugenix and pittella seem to be best at the moment). however his prices are apparently not that pocketfriendly but if you can afford it id go with him

i only heard good things about bisanga

• Administrators

@HarryBassi

If you’re indeed a patient, you must provide me with your name and date of surgery. Otherwise, this reads like a hit piece. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I’ve hidden the post until I hear back from this member. It’s a very suspicious post. As a fair and balanced platform, we must confirm these allegations are legitimate. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Bissanga is undoubtedly one of the best in the world with a long track record of impressive results, what I see from Dr Ahmad are usually easier cases with a lot of native hair but he also seems to consistently provide good results. 

6 hours ago, RTC said:

Three posts, all about Dr Munib Ahmed. What's your involvement with him? Have you had a transplant from him?

Where are these 'bad results' from Bisanga? Show us.

I have zero connection with him nor do i know who he is. 

36 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve hidden the post until I hear back from this member. It’s a very suspicious post. As a fair and balanced platform, we must confirm these allegations are legitimate. 

Why remove or hide the post? No reasonable person is going to be swayed by baseless claims like his

• Like 1

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, RTC said:

Why remove or hide the post? No reasonable person is going to be swayed by baseless claims like his

Because we don’t host baseless hit posts. If he responds to me and provides me with name and date of surgery I’ll put it back up. 

View my thread

• Administrators

This user has posted hit and run pieces, now insults a senior member. He’s no longer welcome in our community 

onwards and upwards,

• Like 2

View my thread

On 5/28/2023 at 9:51 PM, mr_peanutbutter said:

i think at the moment dr ahmad is the best in the field together with zarev (excluding tough norwood 6/7 cases with poor donor, in that catogery eugenix and pittella seem to be best at the moment). however his prices are apparently not that pocketfriendly but if you can afford it id go with him

i only heard good things about bisanga

What makes you say that Dr Ahmad and Zarev are the best in the field? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

yes

of course it could be that some unknown surgeon in siberia is better, a lot of it has to do with publicity work too i guess

Yeah, friendly advice, official results posted by the clinics aren't the most reliable way to evaluate their performance, only clinics that consistently provide great results on independent cases posted by patients can be seriously considered top level. To give you an example, count how many independent reviews Zarev and Ahmad have and how many Bissanga and Freitas have, for me the later two are 100% more reliable than the first.

Personally Munib is currently a top five doctor for me. Belongs with the best of the best. 

I used to really love Bisanga’s work, but the threads around his failed FUT procedures are highly concerning. He’s still a very safe option if you’re doing FUE

1 hour ago, Z-- said:

Personally Munib is currently a top five doctor for me. Belongs with the best of the best. 

I used to really love Bisanga’s work, but the threads around his failed FUT procedures are highly concerning. He’s still a very safe option if you’re doing FUE

where are these bro?

Zarev to me is a pointless shout as one of the best. Literally only ever seen one case and one result from him, and he seems impossible to get hold of. What's the point?

Munib Ahmed certainly has great work.

11 hours ago, RTC said:

where are these bro?

Zarev to me is a pointless shout as one of the best. Literally only ever seen one case and one result from him, and he seems impossible to get hold of. What's the point?

Munib Ahmed certainly has great work.

It changes from year to year bro. 5+ years back no one would bat an eye if you listed ASMED or Lorenzo or, in the case of two years ago, Eugenix. These days, I'd avoid the former two, and I'm no longer a fan of the latter given the severe planning problems.

For the results I've seen for 2022-2023, Couto, Konior, Munib, Pinto and Pekiner are doctors I'd blindly trust. The running thread is that all have high involvement and accountability towards their patients.

There's other trustworthy doctors, like Bisanga or Hattengen, but the above are my personal favorites.

Edited by Z--
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, RTC said:

Agreed in regards to the list. Pekiner has certainly emerged as a fantastic option these days. Same with Keser actually. Kinda mad I didn't have them on my radar from a while back.

Bro his prices are a steal too. I don't think he does higher Norwoods, so he probably wouldn't take me on as a patient, but it's not to late for you...

Think Pekiner and Keser aren't promoted on this forum. Instead we've got Yaman, Turin and Bicer as the only recommended Turkey doctors

• Like 1
  • Haha 1