I need a little bit of help deciding what clinic fits the best to my criteria.

7 hours ago, chuck said:

Good Luck. I also just booked with him in September.

Thank you, same to you. I have a good feeling about him. I am looking forward to your feedback ;) I think there are a lot of people that will go to him kn the meantime and watching their results will be reassuring. 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:32 PM, vanilia said:

I dont know about you, but i find pictures posted by patients much more representitive then pictures posted by clinic. He said himself for example instagram pics by clinics are useless. He can make every transplant there look good or bad if he wants.

You can find some results by patients on reddit, here offcourse and he is very representitive on italian forum:

https://bellicapelliforum.com/en/portfolio-articoli/dr-kaan-pekiner-3001-grafts-fue-dense-pack/
https://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?f=64941837

I've seen those pictures too, they are quite useless because of the non consistent lighting, the low resolution and the lens distortion that comes with smartphones' cameras.

He also gave you a pretty lame excuse, because by that same logic, he doesn't upload honest pictures because he doesn't want to do it (he could also take honest, not just dishonest pictures...is his choice)

Nothing stops him from preseting his work honestly, like ie this:

No one can say if he's good without proper pictures, just "trust me bro, he has a great reputation".

Good luck, unironically you will need it if you go to him.

Edited by NegativeNorwood
  • Well Done 1

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

Pekiner is one of my favorite surgeons at the moment, his hairlines have been extremely good and many great cases have popped up recently.  I’d say you made a good choice.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

• 6 months later...

Hey Guys, so I am going to Turkey tomorrow. I am a little bit nervous but I have high hopes that everything will turn alright. Maybe Im going to write something down while in Turkey, not sure but I will definitely share some pictures and my experience with you.

Wish me luck :)