Glenn Charles, FUT 3300, Jan 2022 - Before/After pics + Looking for recommendations on next surgeon for 2nd transplant

pb3454

Great news that Dr.Charles will work with the patient. I hope that we hear what the resolution is. Its great to have avenues such as this site to give real feedback. As it sounded it was this result is good enough and now that its being discussed as not a good result there will hopefully be action taken for the patient(customer).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 PM, pb3454 said:

as far as i can tell from the forum, some very good doctors are in turkey.  plus i can take a Europe vacation first and finish it in turkey with the surgery.

I would like to spend no more than $5/graft if possible.  im seeing very good results for $1 to $5 per graft on this forum. 

Konior is way too expensive for me.  Couto wasnt available until 2024, and i can check the other doctors you mentioned as well

thanks for the recommendations!

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 PM, pb3454 said:

as far as i can tell from the forum, some very good doctors are in turkey.  plus i can take a Europe vacation first and finish it in turkey with the surgery.

I would like to spend no more than $5/graft if possible.  im seeing very good results for $1 to $5 per graft on this forum. 

Konior is way too expensive for me.  Couto wasnt available until 2024, and i can check the other doctors you mentioned as well

thanks for the recommendations!

If you have a budget of around 4 to 5 $ thn according to your situation imo you should look at dr pittela who is producing super good results with high norwood cases ..his price is 4$ and its worth considering him....

And wht was the answer by dr charles? 

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Sportman said:

Dr Charles answer to the patient was patetic. 

There is no way he implanted 3.300 graft. 

This forum should have a surgeon black list with this doctor topping the list

While I appreciate your valid concerns. When I spoke to Dr. Charles he did let me know that it was 3,300 grafts, but many of those were singles, so he doubled them up to add more density. He also stated he was willing to work with this patient to offer a free touch-up, or possibly refund some money. I believe his actions do show he’s standing by the patient. Hopefully, OP can let us know what solution was reached. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, pb3454 said:

UPDATE:

Dr Charles gave me a 23% refund of my total cost paid, and we resolved the case. 

Thanks for everyone on this thread for the assistance!

Good to hear that you feel good about the conclusion to your transplant with Dr.Charles. Good for him and trying to make the patient as happy as can be in this case. Any thoughts on who you will go to next?

• 9 months later...

I came across this and feel like I should add my experience with Charles and this forum. For some pretext I'm back on this forum after not being a reader of it for over a year. Im back because of all the great FUE result cases linked to here, particularly because of the incredible results of Pittella. Why I took a leave of absence from reading this forum? well because I put too much blind faith in its surgeon list and went to the surgeon near me (about 4 hours drive) Glenn Charles and paid for a 2000 graft FUT that left a forked scar and practically no results. It left me thinking the forum was a scam site, no offense.. Alas Im back now and reading some great info and taking my time doing much more due diligence this time around.. that being said, I wouldnt go back to Dr. Charles even if it were free at this point. He was a nice guy for sure. but Im not sure why hes on the list here. Even the B&A's on his site arent that good at all, and the good ones are usually showing before any procedure and then after multiple procedures (with the afters being more favorably lighting conditions.) I dont have many pics on my phone of my personal B&A but i can dig up something if people would like.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 1/17/2024 at 1:21 AM, XavierJB said:

I came across this and feel like I should add my experience with Charles and this forum. For some pretext I'm back on this forum after not being a reader of it for over a year. Im back because of all the great FUE result cases linked to here, particularly because of the incredible results of Pittella. Why I took a leave of absence from reading this forum? well because I put too much blind faith in its surgeon list and went to the surgeon near me (about 4 hours drive) Glenn Charles and paid for a 2000 graft FUT that left a forked scar and practically no results. It left me thinking the forum was a scam site, no offense.. Alas Im back now and reading some great info and taking my time doing much more due diligence this time around.. that being said, I wouldnt go back to Dr. Charles even if it were free at this point. He was a nice guy for sure. but Im not sure why hes on the list here. Even the B&A's on his site arent that good at all, and the good ones are usually showing before any procedure and then after multiple procedures (with the afters being more favorably lighting conditions.) I dont have many pics on my phone of my personal B&A but i can dig up something if people would like.

Would definitely be helpful to see your B&A’s. 

You may of seen that the way the forum recommended surgeons are approved & monitored has now changed so if there’s concerns about a surgeon among posters, then the more pictures & info available the better so that a review process can begin. Without pics & so on there’s not a lot the consul can go on!

• 3 weeks later...