Hey Falc! New forum category

I think you should make a new section on here just for people to post their hair loss pics so everyone can give their input and opinions.

Seems like a lot of guys asking for opinons on if they should get an HT. It would be a fun category.

C'mon Bill!

icon_biggrin.gif

I think you should make a new section on here just for people to post their hair loss pics so everyone can give their input and opinions.

Seems like a lot of guys asking for opinons on if they should get an HT. It would be a fun category.

C'mon Bill!

icon_biggrin.gif

C'mon Vincehair :-)

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, we're currently working on something new and exciting that I think will knock everyone's socks off. More information to come...

In the meantime, members who want input on their current hair loss state are welcome to post albums with their questions in the question and answers forum.

All the Best,

Bill

Actually, we're currently working on something new and exciting that I think will knock everyone's socks off.

i think i wont be able to go to sleep tonight as all this suspense is killing me right now icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

but while i'm at it - i always thought that this forum has one category too many.

why not get rid of Q+A and couple that up with Open Hair Loss section.

now don't get mad now, it's just an idea. icon_smile.gif

and also add few more "smilies" as you can see that i'm going wild with 'em and just can't get enough of 'em icon_wink.gif