$11,000 Disastrous result by True&Dorin (1150 Fue Grafts)

Milkman555

23 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Posting monthly updates is destroying relathionships with surgeons? So this means this forum is all about destroying relathionships 🤣

It is a weird predicament to be in. You are right. Most surgeons should have the confidence enough to have their work be upheld to scrutiny. But I have a feeling lot of surgeon get offended by it and may take it out on the patient via passive aggressiveness. 

I wish it was not like that but there are so many different egos and personalities in surgery.

• Like 1

Here are my one year mark photos taken in their office back in March 2022. As mentioned before, I had only the hair transplanted on the corners. It’s easy to focus on the good density on most of my head, but that’s because of the medication combo of Dutasteride and oral minoxidil. I’m very thankful I’ve been able to tolerate the side effects and respond well to them. But as can be seen in the photos, the graft density cannot blend with any kind of normalcy to my native hair. It really looks like baby hairs.  

37FB011A-EAB9-41CB-85E7-5E585E0008E9.jpeg

CA75054E-23D3-4D65-B526-A015475F8DAB.jpeg

EFBA9EF0-5FB7-4E87-84DE-5C98DEF31863.jpeg

DF62A93F-0C62-49A5-BBE5-ECB4A2503FED.jpeg