Dr. Munib Ahmed FueGenix – 2460 grafts – The Netherlands

djlitonl

• Valued Contributor
On 5/30/2023 at 11:40 PM, Z-- said:

Man, 2.5k grafts and exceptional coverage. Dr. Munib is certainly one of the best doc, if recent results are anything to go by.

Not looking for an exact figure, but do you pay by the graft amount or does Dr. Munib charge a day rate?

He dont charge per graft..he charges per session 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor

@djlitonl your were under the best hands in the business ...you are already looking so good and you are not at even half way mark...you will have an excellent outcome...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

Meanwhile we have come to month 5.5 and my hair is now starting to fall nicely for my taste.  I can clearly see that the transplanted hair is starting to thicken well.  My sister is a professional hairdresser and showed some pictures to her colleagues.  They were also surprised because they know me.  They thought it was an old photo from 15 years ago.  That gave me quite a confidence boost.
 When I think back 5.5 months ago I notice how quickly time has flown by.
 I'm now in a period where I'm actually so happy with how it looks now.  But dr.  Ahmad unfortunately had to disappoint me in this last week.. "Sorry: he said "you're not even halfway yet"... Together we started laughing.
 That's the relaxing thing about him because he understands his patients and it clearly shows in the results he delivers.  He has given me back my confidence and I am thankful for that.  The value you get in return is truly amazing.

Here my latest pictures and the day before the treatment. What do you think? 😊

IMG-20230703-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20230703-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20230703-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20230703-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20230703-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20230703-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20230703-WA0035.jpg

Edited by djlitonl
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hello All,

It's been a while again.  Today I was in the clinic with Dr.  Ahmad for a final check and result.  With the satisfaction of Dr.  Ahmad work results, I can now say with certainty about the end result itself that the best choice for me was to have my HT done by him.  After our farewell, he emphatically said that he was always available if there were any questions in the future.  That says something about his personality :).  Finally, I would like to share the end result via this link with close-up videos.  I'm curious about your reactions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6MKvzBKsSN/?igsh=dXU5aXo3M3N5eWds

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like it’s growing well but the hairline is a little conservative for my liking. 

Also, your write up doesn’t mention the number of grafts or the price. 

Do you have the clinic photos yet (post surgery)? The other photos you posted don’t really show what the quality of the work looks like post surgery. 

Edited by Sitries1