What are your thoughts on this hair line? 14 months

I see a lot of singles in the front which is good. It also looks like there is variation in the pattern (not a straight line across your forehead.) Therefore I think it looks natural which is very good.

What are your worried about? And how far out are you from your transplant?

• Thanks 1

• Fue20220126 changed the title to What are your thoughts on this hair line? 14 months
  • Moderators

The deign looks good as it's not a straight line. I'm guessing you are thinking it's too thin. You have a lot of hair growing, but it's still see-through. Some guys have thick caliber hairs that provide great coverage and some guys don't. It may not be possible for you to get to a point where you have thick, non see-through coverage. Can it be improved? Sure, but should you keep throwing more grafts at the hairline? I don't know.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

10 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

The deign looks good as it's not a straight line. I'm guessing you are thinking it's too thin. You have a lot of hair growing, but it's still see-through. Some guys have thick caliber hairs that provide great coverage and some guys don't. It may not be possible for you to get to a point where you have thick, non see-through coverage. Can it be improved? Sure, but should you keep throwing more grafts at the hairline? I don't know.

Thanks for the input. Oddly enough, my hair caliber is over 70, which I think is I. The thicker side, I'm hoping it continues to thicken over time

1 hour ago, Fue20220126 said:

Thanks for the input. Oddly enough, my hair caliber is over 70, which I think is I. The thicker side, I'm hoping it continues to thicken over time

I think it looks natural mate.

• Thanks 1