Eugenix, Dr Das, 3522 Grafts(inc 522 from Beard), 36 Male,16-17th Jan 2023

Maverick_HT

This is a continuation of the post, so finally, I got my HT done, and I have to sum up my experience I will say that I am fully satisfied with the procedure and post-procedure support from Eugenix.

Now it is time to follow their post-procedure instructions and keep my fingers crossed for results.

I have attached all my photos for your reference.

As I was already in India, it was easy for me to visit the clinic alone. On 15th Jan, I got the message that my procedure will start on 16th  at 1 PM.

I slept early as I knew after HT, it will be difficult to get a good night's sleep.

On 16th Jan, I woke up and had a good breakfast, and reached the clinic at 1:00 PM, my friend dropped me there.

At around 1:30 PM, the advisor came and gave me an overview of the process. We settled the payment part and I was taken to the studio for pre-procedure photos, that is where DR DAS came and meet me,

She discussed the overall procedure and told me the plan to have 3500 + grafts where 3000 will be taken from the back of my head and 500 odd from my beard. As it was already around 3 pm. I was served lunch and given a local anesthesia test to see if am allergic to any.

I was asked to slip into the procedure dress and my procedure started, Dr. Das and another senior doctor did the slits and the technician did around 315 grafts it was 7:30 PM, thus the end of the day, and I was dropped at my hotel WESTIN which is like 15 mins drive from the clinic.

17th Jan 2023,

I reached the clinic exact at 9 am as there was a lot of work to be done.

The tech team made me feel very comfortable and did around 2000 grafts until lunch. Photo attached.

After that I had lunch and then 1000 more grafts from my head and then a little bit of painful procedure to get grafts from the beard started, it took more time as the beard was more sensitive.

Around 9:00 pm, they finished the procedure and told me all about the medication and things to take care of.

Dr. Das came and checked my procedure once again and gave me the thumbs up that It was all good.

She asked me to come tomorrow for dressing if am available.

18th Jan 2023,

Car picked me up from the hotel, a technician showed me the procedure to dressing, DR Das again met me and confirmed that healing is happening correctly.

I left the clinic with a lot of hope and appreciation for everybody that works there.

I want to thank the technicians named- Adarsh, Prahalad, Sudam,  Amarendra,Tapan, Ashish and Abhijit who really helped me.

I don’t have any issues, no itching or pain right now.

DSC00081.JPG

DSC00083 (2).JPG

DSC00681.JPG

DSC00684.JPG

DSC00690.JPG

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 6.18.01 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 6.18.01 PM (1).jpeg

DSC00098.JPG

DSC00100.JPG

Nice! you chose an amazing clinic. I also had those same techs haha. They were awesome and efficient. 

Now comes the hardest and most crucial part of the whole procedure, and thats spraying saline water every 2 hours for a week and sleeping with a neck pillow. only 5 more days, you got this!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

12 minutes ago, Maverick_HT said:

@BaldingEagle1.. Yes, they are amazing. I am spraying the saline water every 2hrs.

Neck pillow is so difficult for me as I sleep on my tummy, anyways I am trying.

Hope this all will be worth every effort.

Same! I used to sleep on my stomach all the time and my sides. Try using 2 pillows with the neck pillow and spread out the pillows so your head can tilt back without touching the second pillow or headboard. Worked for me.

it was a slightly different version of @Melvin- Moderator's video of how to sleep, but the video was my inspiration for sure, and made my sleeping with no issues.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...