Dr ferreira

Hello everyone,

I hope I am posting in the correct way. Let me know.

Any views on Dr ferreira?

I could not see him on approved forum list. 
I am in UK and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Administrators

Dr. Ferreira is an excellent doctor, he isn’t currently recommended, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t good. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Pmk1 said:

Hello everyone,

I hope I am posting in the correct way. Let me know.

Any views on Dr ferreira?

I could not see him on approved forum list. 
I am in UK and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

from what iv seen on here of his work, he is TOP notch! Really good DR.. 

go look at @Sitries1cases 

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Ferreira is an excellent doctor, he isn’t currently recommended, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t good. 

Yeah, I’ve seen positive comments but like you say he is not on recommended list in the forum.

It is minefield trying to work it out and make a good decision. Ideally, I would love to stay in UK but I’ve heard only of 1 doctor(Arshad) recommended and I am getting conflicting information. Additionally, I have contacted them myself and the amount grafts suggested is very low compared to the quotes from like of other recommended highly respected doctors on this forum. Funnily enough they quote around the same amount(2500-2800) grafts. I heard a few stories about Arshad clinic under quoting which I think is still happening now.

28 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

from what iv seen on here of his work, he is TOP notch! Really good DR.. 

go look at @Sitries1cases 

Thanks much appreciated.

I have learnt so much from this forum in under a week while starting off my journey.

Obviously price is important especially if travelling aboard but not at the expense of quality and longterm consequences.

Just keep advice coming please.

Cheers 

Paul

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pmk1 said:

Yeah, I’ve seen positive comments but like you say he is not on recommended list in the forum.

It is minefield trying to work it out and make a good decision. Ideally, I would love to stay in UK but I’ve heard only of 1 doctor(Arshad) recommended and I am getting conflicting information. Additionally, I have contacted them myself and the amount grafts suggested is very low compared to the quotes from like of other recommended highly respected doctors on this forum. Funnily enough they quote around the same amount(2500-2800) grafts. I heard a few stories about Arshad clinic under quoting which I think is still happening now.

I would absolutely say don't stay in the UK or go to Dr Arshad, there are much better options in Europe.

• Like 3