Need surgeon recommendations for hair transplant in Pune/Mumbai!

I’m looking for hair transplant clinic and have been suggested 2300+ grafts by eugenix but it is too expensive and the cheaper packages has very less involvement of the surgeon. I would really appreciate any leads.

Edit:
I’m in my mid 20s and I’m pursuing Maters in States. I looked around for surgeons in states but it is too goddamn expensive here. Also, because I’m a citizen of India and I’m traveling there next month I’m looking for clinics in India (Preferably Pune/Mumbai). I considered turkey too but because I’m on f1 visa it would be hard to travel to 2 different countries between my semester and also expensive.

• Valued Contributor

Looking for surgery that will permanently change how you look is best not done by budget and geography. You are far better off to do nothing or just put it on hold and save up. If the lower packages are too expensive for only 2,300 odd grafts then how will you afford more surgery in ten years, etc? This is a lifelong plan you are undertaking and the quickest way to make it cost a fortune in the long run is to pick the cheapest clinic you can afford. Take your time and do more research. I mean this in the spirit of trying to prevent you from making a lifelong mistake. All the best.

It is critical to recognize that lower-cost choices may include less surgeon participation or employ other procedures that may be less successful.

I recognize that cost is an important consideration in your choice to get a hair transplant, and that you are seeking for a clinic that provides affordable options without sacrificing quality.

My advice to you would be keep searching a suitable place for yourself until you believe you found the place within your budget without comprising the quality.