i reside in NY but willing to get on a plane if need be - Dr recomendations please (leaning towards FUE)

karlsd

ive been on the fence for over 10 years now.  im 52 and just really starting to thin to the point that its starting to bother me.

I have done an in person consult and online consult in the past with 2 local doctors and did not feel comfy with either.

Looking for legit patient referrals for reputable docs with a proven track record to consult with.

from my research it seems like FUE is the no brainer for me over FUT; but with a doc who is really good with FUE.

Of course i want the best of both world; excellent work and cost efficient; hoping to find a combo of both; thus my willingness to travel.

thanks in advance!

I'd use the recommended surgeons here list. Then scope out whether you want to stay stateside. Some solid east coast options. Same for west coast.

Depending on what kind of loss you have will help determine best option. Lots of good docs, but find one that you feel can match up with your needs, schedule, finances. 

here in this site, once you have  a list of options... search bar them and see results and experiences from patients. That can help you narrow things down.

• Like 1

• Administrators

There are some quality surgeons in NYC, but there are quality surgeons all over. There's no best surgeon, only best for your situation. I suggest using our list of recommended surgeons as a starting point for research.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.