Had a transplant from Dr michael heilman ?

david letterman

me again Dr michael heilman is out of Michigan .. sorry .. And the thing was he only charged me 2.00 per graft did a thousnad in my front hair line .. widows peaks they call them .. so far looks good just want to know what to expect ." the hair loss treatment centers .. "

If this Mike Heilman is NOT a doctor-- and he is peforming surgery, this is a CRIMMAL act. It is our civic responsibilty to report him performing HT surgery.

First, you/we need to research his credentials and make sure he is not a doctor, then if that is verified along with the fact that he has conducted surgeries, we/this forum/Pat/Robert ect need to forward this info along with facts to the State Medical Assoc. as well as FDA.

This is VERY alarming and shocking-- I would want to make sure this information is correct and if so, it is our duty to do the right thing.

According to the site Mr Heilman supervises the procedure ( A project management type role it seems). MDs apparently perform the surgery.

Be careful! Who is DavidLetterman? Not clear that Mr Heilman actually performed the surgery by reading his note.