Recommendation for a reputable clinic in Turkey

z4ydi

I’m looking into getting my second HT and want to go to make sure the clinic and the seargeon is good

I did my first first HT at dr Cinik in 2018 (front/midt/crown, in total 4700 grafts). In my 1st HT, Dr Cinik himself did the channeling/incisions for me and then the technicians implanted the grafts. But after reading a lot of bad reviews regarding the Cinik clinic on this site, I’m thinking of going to a different clinic that provide a quality transplant - even though I’m happy about the first procedure with Dr Cinik - I don’t want to risk anything.
It looks like the leading clinics fluctuate a lot over time, why I think it’s difficult to do a proper research. 5 years ago I thought that Cinik was the place to go, but look at it now.. 

So, does anybody have a good recommendation for a clinic that do a proper FUE or DHI in Turkey? I need a clinic where a reputable Dr does the main part of the surgery, like the hairline, incisions.

Thanks

• Valued Contributor

You’re looking at Dr Bicer. But really you should be taking your time and doing your research. Don’t let geography and price be the yard stick for finding the right doctor for you. Have a look at the forum’s recommended doctors that best match your hair type, hair loss and successful hair results you are looking for. All the best. 

• Like 1

Pekiner is the only one in Turkey I would personally go with. He does every single surgical aspect of the procedure so that's a big plus, but costs more than most Turkish options. 

• Like 6

Good Clinics in Turkey in which doctors at least do the hairline design and incisions are : yaman, Gur, Turan, Demirsoy, Bicer, Pekiner, HLC, keser. 

All of these options are good to go depending on your budget starting from 1 €/graft 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Marlo said:

Pekiner is the only one in Turkey I would personally go with. He does every single surgical aspect of the procedure so that's a big plus, but costs more than most Turkish options. 

Thanks Marlo. I did reached out to Pekiner but his price is way too high; asking for 2.70 Euros per a graft. I know I will need around 4000 - 5000 grafts, which makes it hit 10,000 Euro. This is too expensive and outside my budget. What about HLC if the head surgeon does the incision and hairline?

12 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Good Clinics in Turkey in which doctors at least do the hairline design and incisions are : yaman, Gur, Turan, Demirsoy, Bicer, Pekiner, HLC, keser. 

All of these options are good to go depending on your budget starting from 1 €/graft 

Thanks, I have been in communication with HLC. Their offer seems very reasonable in price and service. For example they offered me FUE Sapphire for $2600, to transplant 4700 to 5200 grafts. They also confirmed that the hairline drawing and the incision or channeling will be done by Dr Ahmet Yildirim and not a technician. 

But I am still not 100% how good the clinic is and whether the above offer of the main Dr doing the main part of the surgery is a good offer - can you please let me know your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, z4ydi said:

Thanks, I have been in communication with HLC. Their offer seems very reasonable in price and service. For example they offered me FUE Sapphire for $2600, to transplant 4700 to 5200 grafts. They also confirmed that the hairline drawing and the incision or channeling will be done by Dr Ahmet Yildirim and not a technician. 

But I am still not 100% how good the clinic is and whether the above offer of the main Dr doing the main part of the surgery is a good offer - can you please let me know your thoughts?

This is maybe not the HLC clinic. The HLC clinic has a price of 2.5 €/graft. This is their website: https://www.fue-hlc.com

in many clinics doctors just do the incisions and hairline design and the rest from techs. For example in eugenix, doctors do the incisions as well and extractions-implantation of grafts is done by techs. In Freitas clinic the extraction is also done by techs.

however In HLC all steps are done by the doctor also the same with dr Pekiner who is doing all the procedure by himself. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

This is maybe not the HLC clinic. The HLC clinic has a price of 2.5 €/graft. This is their website: https://www.fue-hlc.com

in many clinics doctors just do the incisions and hairline design and the rest from techs. For example in eugenix, doctors do the incisions as well and extractions-implantation of grafts is done by techs. In Freitas clinic the extraction is also done by techs.

however In HLC all steps are done by the doctor also the same with dr Pekiner who is doing all the procedure by himself. 

Many thanks for sharing their website. I realized my mistake, I got a quote from LHC (Long Hair Clinic) not HLC. But 2.5 €/graft is way too expensive and outside of what I can afford. Since the hairline and the incision is the most important part of the surgery, would it still be risky if the extraction of the grafts and implementation is done by a tech? Especially considering the cost as well. Any advice?

• Valued Contributor

Remember @z4ydi that rarely is surgery for MPB a one and done event even on medication. If 10k Euro is too much then I would really reconsider having surgery at all. I mean this in the intention that it is meant but how will you find money for your second procedure or more in the future. You need to have a life long plan. All the best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, z4ydi said:

Many thanks for sharing their website. I realized my mistake, I got a quote from LHC (Long Hair Clinic) not HLC. But 2.5 €/graft is way too expensive and outside of what I can afford. Since the hairline and the incision is the most important part of the surgery, would it still be risky if the extraction of the grafts and implementation is done by a tech? Especially considering the cost as well. Any advice?

There’s no problem if the tech is doing the extractions. In many clinics techs do the extractions and implantations like I said. 

if you can’t afford expensive clinics Then you could consider dr yaman, or dr Gur and and dr Turan. Their prices are at about 1+ €/graft and they are good options. 

2 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

There’s no problem if the tech is doing the extractions. In many clinics techs do the extractions and implantations like I said. 

if you can’t afford expensive clinics Then you could consider dr yaman, or dr Gur and and dr Turan. Their prices are at about 1+ €/graft and they are good options. 

Thanks for the reply again. I am sorry to be a pain but can you please give me the website for each as I do not want to mistakenly contact the wrong Dr.

Is Dr Yaman full name Dr.Resul Yaman? I contacted him, and he recommended DHI for nearly 5000 grafts. I have read that DHI is not a good option for such a large number of grafts. This is concerning me, any advice on his suggestion?

6 hours ago, z4ydi said:

Thanks Marlo. I did reached out to Pekiner but his price is way too high; asking for 2.70 Euros per a graft. I know I will need around 4000 - 5000 grafts, which makes it hit 10,000 Euro. This is too expensive and outside my budget. What about HLC if the head surgeon does the incision and hairline?

That is really not a lot of work for the surgeon to be doing. This LHC clinic that you're talking about is clearly a hairmill (quantity over quality) and I could never recommend going to such. 

It's certainly possible that you could get a result you're happy with by going with a discount clinic, but you are taking unnecessary risk by doing so imo. Remember that a hair transplant is for life. If 10k Euro is outside of your budget I honestly suggest saving up. There will usually be a good amount of wait time anyway, if you wanna book with a good clinic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, z4ydi said:

Thanks for the reply again. I am sorry to be a pain but can you please give me the website for each as I do not want to mistakenly contact the wrong Dr.

Is Dr Yaman full name Dr.Resul Yaman? I contacted him, and he recommended DHI for nearly 5000 grafts. I have read that DHI is not a good option for such a large number of grafts. This is concerning me, any advice on his suggestion?

This is dr resul’s yaman site: https://www.resulyaman.com

It does not apply that DHI is not good for 5000 grafts…

What’s ur hair loss problem ? Can u share some pictures ?

• Thanks 1

On 1/15/2023 at 12:02 AM, thedealman said:

Doesn’t Eugenix do DHI exclusively? And they’re best know to do the really big cases. 5000+

DHI is when the surgeon does the implantation of grafts with the implanter. In eugenix techs implants the grafts, after the surgeon has made the incisions. 

Anyone with experience from Acibadem clinic ? I am thinking to go to Turkey but I am afraid of these horror stories from 'hairmill transplant clinics', since Acibadem is quite recognizable healthcare institution I am wondering if is worth to check with them, what options they offer - so any recommendations from Turkish experts excluding Dr. Gur, Bicer & Co.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:32 AM, Jackdaniels said:

I'm not finding Dr Pekiner contacts. Do you have?

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Ryanwhit14 said:

I’m thinking of doing cinik ? Thoughts ? 

I would avoid. I got a decent enough result for the price with Cinik, however not until years after I realized they overharvested my donor. Plus he is seeing like 4+ patients a day

19 hours ago, Ryanwhit14 said:

I’m thinking of doing cinik ? Thoughts ? 

I got a good result off Cinik but it’s a gamble, I didn’t know much about the ht industry before I went, hairmill overharvesting etc but hit lucky… it’s whether your prepared to gamble, most on here would tell you. No 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

For a budget clinic with good results i would suggest dr nader , dr Camacho ,dr turan or gur and dr kongkiat laorwong ...this all will charge a reasonable price and producing very good results ...best of luck ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 months later...