Is it even possible to get on the waiting list to see Dr Juan Couto in the FUExpert Clinic?

I’m aware that they have a massive waiting list and I would absolutely love to get on it… but it’s like they’ve just gone completely off the grid. The FUExpert clinic website has been unavailable for what seems an eternity. They haven’t posted any YouTube videos or Instagram posts in quite some time either. Are they just completely oversaturated with clients? 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mhahart_MahSole said:

I’m aware that they have a massive waiting list and I would absolutely love to get on it… but it’s like they’ve just gone completely off the grid. The FUExpert clinic website has been unavailable for what seems an eternity. They haven’t posted any YouTube videos or Instagram posts in quite some time either. Are they just completely oversaturated with clients? 

almost impossible to get a consultation with Dr Couto & Zarev 😫

If you’re able to get to Madrid, you could just walk into the clinic and speak with the staff directly. 

If not - I would look on the Spanish forums and look out for users who have recently had contact with the clinic, be it for a surgery or consultation, and ask them if they have direct contact details they could provide you with. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 3:42 PM, Curious25 said:

If you’re able to get to Madrid, you could just walk into the clinic and speak with the staff directly. 

If not - I would look on the Spanish forums and look out for users who have recently had contact with the clinic, be it for a surgery or consultation, and ask them if they have direct contact details they could provide you with. 

I was told by them two days ago through email that their next available appointment for consultation is June 2024! You can only imagine when the actual surgery will take place. If what you are saying is true about just flying to Madrid and arranging a consultation either for the same day or the next 1-2 days then it is a viable option. Where did you get that information from btw? 

10 hours ago, KSA91 said:

I was told by them two days ago through email that their next available appointment for consultation is June 2024! You can only imagine when the actual surgery will take place. If what you are saying is true about just flying to Madrid and arranging a consultation either for the same day or the next 1-2 days then it is a viable option. Where did you get that information from btw? 

I was referring to if you were struggling to get a reply or any form of communication from them - one way to address that would be to go into clinic directly and speak to someone face to face. 

I wouldn’t have thought you could just walk into the clinic without an appointment and ask for a consultation there and then.