Which option to choose? Dr Gur vs Dr Turan FUECAPILAR

Hi guys! Would greatly appreciate your help in choosing between these offers! 

One is something called FUE and the other is DHI. How do I choose between these?

Thousands thanks for your help ! 

Screenshot_20230104-132357_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-132332_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-133041_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-133010_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-132948_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Samadeus

2 hours ago, Samadeus said:

Hi guys! Would greatly appreciate your help in choosing between these offers! 

One is something called FUE and the other is DHI. How do I choose between these?

Thousands thanks for your help ! 

Screenshot_20230104-132357_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-132332_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-133041_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-133010_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230104-132948_Chrome.jpg

They are both FUE but they differ in the implementation method of grafts.
In DHI the grafts are inserted directly into the scalp without incisions firstly. So basically the doctor implants the grafts with the Choi implanter, while in sapphire FUE the incisions are done by the doctor and then the grafts are inserted by technicians. 

Edited by Jackdaniels

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

They are basically both FUE. Don’t be fooled by marketing. Whether it’s DHI or blue sapphire, etc, it’s best to research on this forum and take your time asking lots of questions. All the best. 

Which one would you take? Please help. Much appreciate your response 

2 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

They are both FUE but they differ in the implementation method of grafts.
In DHI the grafts are inserted directly into the scalp without incisions firstly. So basically the doctor implants the grafts with the Choi implanter, while in sapphire FUE the incisions are done by the doctor and then the grafts are inserted by technicians. 

Which one would you choose?

8 hours ago, Hornby said:

I had mine done by Dr Turan in September 22, couldn’t fault it at all and I’m seeing great progress 4 months on. 

that's great! how did you know which to chose turan or gur? how can i know?

3 hours ago, Samadeus said:

that's great! how did you know which to chose turan or gur? how can i know?

You’re best looking at results on these forums from each Dr & then make your decision from that. 

• Administrators

Dr. Turan I believe is the senior doctor. He’s been evaluated and recommended here based on his results. That said, I have seen some good results from Dr. Gur. But personally, I’d go with Turan. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/6/2023 at 9:28 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Turan I believe is the senior doctor. He’s been evaluated and recommended here based on his results. That said, I have seen some good results from Dr. Gur. But personally, I’d go with Turan. 

Thanks a lot! much appreciate your input on this as a senior member.

Another senior member recommended me to save up money and go for dr Bicer. it is really a lot more expensive. do you agree with this opinion, is it worth it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  Turan is not senior to Gur, they each have their own clinic and are only associated via Fuecapilar, who act as booking agents for both doctors.  I personally don’t think Bicer is any better than either.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 9:12 PM, Ronnie21 said:

Hi.  Turan is not senior to Gur, they each have their own clinic and are only associated via Fuecapilar, who act as booking agents for both doctors.  I personally don’t think Bicer is any better than either.

Is their any difference i booking through Fuecapilar or dr gur himself?

5 hours ago, Tydean said:

Is their any difference i booking through Fuecapilar or dr gur himself?

Hi

Just go via Fuecapilar.  I went direct to Gur but was redirected back to Fuecapilar, he uses them to do all the admin etc.

Just popping this again to ask if anyone here with more experience then me thinks Dr bicer is better, or Gur or Turan is better then the other, some advice how to make a decision would be much appreciated!

10 minutes ago, Samadeus said:

Just popping this again to ask if anyone here with more experience then me thinks Dr bicer is better, or Gur or Turan is better then the other, some advice how to make a decision would be much appreciated!

I was told bicer is more expensive, turan and gur are the best you’ll get for the 1.5 per graft range apparently. I chose gur because he had earlier dates.