Round 2, HMR Tijuana August 2021, 2600 grafts (Update)

Hey peeps, I've finally got around to post some pictures of my current progress. The 2 transplants I had there were worth every penny. It feels great when people assume I'm in my late 20's. I wish I would have done this sooner. A part of me still wants a slightly lower hairline but I understand I have to be realistic and save what's left of my donor area for future use. I would totally recommend HMR for everybody who doesn't want to break the bank in their own country. It's definitely bang for the buck.

As far as Tijuana goes, supposedly one of "the most violent cities in the world" according to the media, I never felt unsafe there at any point, touring the place during the day, or even walking back to the hotel from the downtown area around midnight or so. 

I must also add that I'm currently on Fin and take a daily Biotin supplement.

Lado Derecho.jpg

Frente Derecha.jpg

Frente Izquierda.jpg

Lado Izquierdo.jpg

Frente.jpg

Corona.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks awesome man, thanks for updating us 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/31/2022 at 12:08 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks awesome man, thanks for updating us 🙏

Thanks. Though honestly you are a very bad influence. I start looking at your transplant journey/thread and how many grafts they were able to dig out the sides of your head/beard and it starts making me want to get some more work done. I need to just stay away from this forum. Haha