Dr Ahmad Moussa

CAW

4 hours ago, John Henry said:

Interesting that you would say this. Can you point to any examples of his work where there are multiple grafts in the hairline?

John Henry, I cancelled my appointment today with Dr Moussa.

Do you have any  British recommendations?

I did kindly ask Pbaird98 for his background in HT, but didn't hear back. (I was being sincere)

11 hours ago, CAW said:

John Henry, I cancelled my appointment today with Dr Moussa.

Do you have any  British recommendations?

I did kindly ask Pbaird98 for his background in HT, but didn't hear back. (I was being sincere)

Well I've worked with Dr Moussa dozens of times and to be honest he does superb work. We always separate a few hundred singles to put in the front of the hairline, so not sure why Pbaird98 would lie about this? 

6 hours ago, John Henry said:

Well I've worked with Dr Moussa dozens of times and to be honest he does superb work. We always separate a few hundred singles to put in the front of the hairline, so not sure why Pbaird98 would lie about this? 

I do notice Pbaird98 does have an opinion on every thread on this forum. But doesn't want to share his background.

I must say I spoke to Dr Moussa and he came across as a true professional.

However, I do believe I only have one/two goes at this so I've decided to step back and look in to it more.

Edited by CAW

On 12/31/2022 at 2:57 PM, CAW said:

I see you're very active on most threads, can I ask your background with HT, to be very informative? Do you work in a clinic or something? 👍

Actually just logged back in and saw a couple of posts, last time I shared my background it was seen as boastful lol so yeh about 15 years of research/meetings/consultations and my own Hts. Like many here in the Uk I’m always hoping we get another good option, I see Dr Manish as doing good work, but to onlookers it looked like some Asto Turfing which was called out. 

Just now, Pbaird98 said:

Actually just logged back in and saw a couple of posts, last time I shared my background it was seen as boastful lol so yeh about 15 years of research/meetings/consultations and my own Hts. Like many here in the Uk I’m always hoping we get another good option, I see Dr Manish as doing good work, but to onlookers it looked like some Asto Turfing which was called out. 

Thank you for sharing this. 

14 minutes ago, CAW said:

do notice Pbaird98 does have an opinion on every thread on this forum. But doesn't want to share his background.

Not true, been mentioned before and probably will again. And yeh so what if I sometimes comment on a lot of threads, a lot of us do you know. I’m happy to help and guide where I can. 

7 hours ago, John Henry said:

Not at all, I see results everywhere, not just on this forum! Links are not allowed to be posted here. But everyone can do the research and find results elsewhere.

interesting that you joined to mention just this within a short time of the OP talking about the clinic and Dr. 

As you mentioned your a tech in the Uk then maybe you could let us know in you’re opinion who’s doing the best work here in the UK.

And also who you have worked with?

Edited by Pbaird98

• Administrators
23 hours ago, John Henry said:

Interesting that you would say this. Can you point to any examples of his work where there are multiple grafts in the hairline?

What’s interesting is that you would join to defend a clinic. If you truly are a patient, please create a detailed thread showing monthly progress pictures. Otherwise, this won’t appear to be a genuine account. Your two posts have been reported. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

What’s interesting is that you would join to defend a clinic. If you truly are a patient, please create a detailed thread showing monthly progress pictures. Otherwise, this won’t appear to be a genuine account. Your two posts have been reported. 

I'm a hair transplant technician not a patient. 

19 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Not at all, I see results everywhere, not just on this forum! Links are not allowed to be posted here. But everyone can do the research and find results elsewhere.

interesting that you joined to mention just this within a short time of the OP talking about the clinic and Dr. 

As you mentioned your a tech in the Uk then maybe you could let us know in you’re opinion who’s doing the best work here in the UK.

And also who you have worked with?

Hard to nominate any particular surgeon as being the best because there are a lot of factors in play

.Sometimes the surgeon have 5 cases in a day, sometimes they have 1 and this has quite a bearing on the quality of the procedure.
With the technicians doing most of the extracting and all of the planting the experience and ability of the techs will certainly have some bearing on the outcome.
Sometimes we work on a single case and sometimes we we are being rushed to finish so that we can assist with a second case in another room
It's the provider who usually calls the shots and not the surgeon so unless you go to a surgeon in his own clinic you can't expect to get them at their best
Most of the techs are freelance and there is never enough of us so we work all over the place. Here's some of the surgeons that I've worked with myself

Dr Haseeb  Dr Ughratdar Dr Moussa Dr  Nurein

Dr Demosthenous Dr Raza Dr Sahu Dr Raja  Dr  Iniekio

Dr Mahmood Dr Khan Dr Mittal Dr Botoaca Dr Seth Dr Khalil

Dr Reddy Dr Malkani Dr Nel Dr May Dr Mohamed Dr  Sabbagh

Dr De Fazio Dr Luciano Dr Domocus Dr Miln Dr Dutta Dr Mattee

• Like 1

6 hours ago, John Henry said:

Hard to nominate any particular surgeon as being the best because there are a lot of factors in play

.Sometimes the surgeon have 5 cases in a day, sometimes they have 1 and this has quite a bearing on the quality of the procedure.
With the technicians doing most of the extracting and all of the planting the experience and ability of the techs will certainly have some bearing on the outcome.
Sometimes we work on a single case and sometimes we we are being rushed to finish so that we can assist with a second case in another room
It's the provider who usually calls the shots and not the surgeon so unless you go to a surgeon in his own clinic you can't expect to get them at their best
Most of the techs are freelance and there is never enough of us so we work all over the place. Here's some of the surgeons that I've worked with myself

Dr Haseeb  Dr Ughratdar Dr Moussa Dr  Nurein

Dr Demosthenous Dr Raza Dr Sahu Dr Raja  Dr  Iniekio

Dr Mahmood Dr Khan Dr Mittal Dr Botoaca Dr Seth Dr Khalil

Dr Reddy Dr Malkani Dr Nel Dr May Dr Mohamed Dr  Sabbagh

Dr De Fazio Dr Luciano Dr Domocus Dr Miln Dr Dutta Dr Mattee

Great info, thanks 🙏 Its not good hearing that you can get end up getting rushed to finish on Occassion.

From those you have worked with both Dr Reddy and Dr Raja leap out, as a observer they appear to be doing some of the best work the UK had to offer.

Edited by Pbaird98

• Administrators
5 hours ago, John Henry said:

I'm a hair transplant technician not a patient. 

So you’re here defending your employer? I think you’ll understand that this doesn’t look good at all. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@John Starkso you also joined to defend this clinic? We are all entitled to our opinions about each Dr, this one in particular has a not so good  result on here (Already linked by me in this thread) and the others are unfinished. Dr Manish does have results and they all look good, BUT as I said it does look like they are being promoted ala Asto-Turfing which isn’t so great tbh. I can’t find a higher Norwood result from Dr Moussa and this is what the OP needs to consider, posting other threads from elsewhere will serve little purpose, the OP needs to be considering who is going to get him the best result for his high Norwood level, frankly this isn’t going to be someone here in the Uk. My own pics? What for? They have no bearing on anything, go take a look at the members list bro not everybody will share their own story/pics. If you’re seeking a ht then you are going to be asked to post pics, simple as. What’s you’re story? We have a tech posting to defend this clinic, are you connected to them too? 

Edited by Pbaird98
  • Face Palm 1

• Administrators

Everyone is free to share their opinion, whether good or bad. But new members coming on here to defend a clinic and attack other members for having an opinion is highly suspicious. I’m locking this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Well Done 3

View my thread