Dr. Bisanga or Dr. Keser for my second OP?

Hi,

I had a successful op with dr.keser 5 years ago. I am satisfied with the op. I just want to lower the hairline by a centimeter. 
expand the temples by 0.25cm

I am not satisfied with the hair density from first op. I have very thick but thin hair.
I have also seen many cases. I just can't really make a decision based on the photos.
I have no hair loss. I have a wider brow. with the deepening of the line by one centimetre, i would like to frame my face better.
I'm desperate.

If you had a successful procedure with  Dr. Keser and are satisfied as you stated then stick with him…why fix something that is not broken?

Also know that lowering your hairline will require many single hair grafts and perfecting the angles… so if it were me, I would look at multiple pics of hairline work performed by Dr. Keser.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

yes, as you say, you shouldn't risk it. you just think, if someone can do it better, then you should go to that person.
That's the art: setting the angle and the height of the lines correctly. also adjust the temple correctly.
I don't know if dr.keser is the right person here. he does everything manually with the naked eye.
I myself am thinking about my temple.
in an op, the temple is sometimes more important than the line, my thinking.

• Valued Contributor

I'm a firm believer that if you are really happy with the surgeon that you have found then stick with him/her. If you are not happy then maybe it's time to find a better one. Remember from day one communication is key with your surgeon. All the best!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/28/2022 at 10:08 PM, gillenator said:

Also know that lowering your hairline will require many single hair grafts and perfecting the angles… so if it were me, I would look at multiple pics of hairline work performed by Dr. Keser.

@gillenator

can you explain to me with examples what you mean by perfecting and angles?