Where to do a hair transplant? Very confused

SY7

Dear fellow visitors,

I am new here so I wasn't sure where to post this exactly, apologies for that.

I am a guy from 35 years old from the Netherlands and looking for a hair transplant. I am a Norwood 5/6 and have consulted several clinics within and outside the Netherlands. I realize my hair situation will never be optimal but am hoping for a nice hairling with a little finish to the back (don't care too much about the crown). Will probably need to keep on using hair fibers so my expectations are not that high.

However, for the hairline I do want to go to a good clinic (not the cheapest Turkish ones), the Dutch ones aren't so well regarded it seems on the Dutch forum. I have had a consult at Dr. Bisanga in Brussels whom told me to do around 2500 grafts from the head together with 500-1000 grafts from the body and beard. He also prescribed me oral minoxidil 5 mg. I really wanted to book an appointment with him or Dr. Mwamba because they seem to be the best in their field but cannot afford it:(. 

My budget is around 7000/8000 euro for the first session (will need a second one but this is for later concerns. Does anyone has a suggestion where I could go to if I want a decent clinic for this price? I've heard good stories about Bicer in Turkey and Pinto in Portugal? I also saw something about Dr. Sikos in Budapest (cheap one and on the website for world's best hair transplant doctors) but there doesn't seem too much info available. 

Suggestions would be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance and sorry for the whole story.

Have you considered Eugenix? Seems like that might be a great option for you. Also once I've researched Fuecapilar, I like Dr. Gur in that operation personally but both he and Dr. Turan are well regarded. 

@SY7

We're reccomend in this forum and experienced with NW6 paitents that have limited donor to make realistic expectations, additionally we do beard grafts if needed.

Our price range is 2.4-2.2 Euros per graft which includes our free accommodations and driver that can fit your budget, for estimation you're welcome to contact me.

I don't see any photos of your case, but if your donor is thin you can see this case as a reference:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/67050-hair-transplant-result-10-months-after-–-5750-grafts-in-2-fue-sessions-dr-christina-–-hdc-hair-clinic/#comment-690261

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

14 minutes ago, ray35 said:

Have you considered Eugenix? Seems like that might be a great option for you. Also once I've researched Fuecapilar, I like Dr. Gur in that operation personally but both he and Dr. Turan are well regarded. 

Thanks, will take a look at it! Prefer going to Turkey instead of India so will check them out. Thanks!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ray35 said:

What about Pekiner and Biçer? Seems like they are regarded as the top Turkish doctors on this forum? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

@SY7

We're reccomend in this forum and experienced with NW6 paitents that have limited donor to make realistic expectations, additionally we do beard grafts if needed.

Our price range is 2.4-2.2 Euros per graft which includes our free accommodations and driver that can fit your budget, for estimation you're welcome to contact me.

I don't see any photos of your case, but if your donor is thin you can see this case as a reference:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/67050-hair-transplant-result-10-months-after-–-5750-grafts-in-2-fue-sessions-dr-christina-–-hdc-hair-clinic/#comment-690261

Do you also do body hair transplants?

Yes definitely Bicer and Pekiner were also ones I looked into and felt very positive about. 

Also HDC clinic as Doron is highlighting... I looked into them too and felt good about them as an option. Their location was just a little more challenging to me. 

• Thanks 1