trying to find good clinic in turkey for reasonable price

Hello, I am trying to find clinic for aroung 5k eur for ~3000 grafts in turkey. 

Attached some photos if it matters. Contacted some clinics they tell i need 3000-5000grafts. But i found info that for 1 op 3000 is max for good survival of hair.

My main concern is crown area, i am tired of observing this almost bald area (except small this hairs)

IMG-0512.jpg

IMG-0520.jpg

IMG-0521.jpg

Tried fin and/or minoxidil? You look like a good minoxidil candidate. I suggest trying medication for an extended period. While that's happening take the time to research hair transplant clinics.

Edited by Viney
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@GooDween if you go to Turkey you will be told what ever they think you want to hear. As @Viney suggested the best thing is to always try medication first. Surgery is a last resort. Spend twelve months researching surgeons recommended on the forum who have turned out great results on patients with a similar hair loss as yourself. If you respond to medication like Viney did you may not even need surgery! All the best!

What's been said is good, @Vineyand @Gatsby make solid points. Regarding clinics....fuecapilar is a good turkey option. There are others too, not a lot and as some have said a full on minefield of bad. So definitely research research. A bad job with that number of grafts would be a disappointment and waste of donor and you time and effort.

• Like 1

i used minoxidil in 2019-2021 it didn't work so good for me as i saw in other people reports and after 1.5y or so i became tired of every day using it without good result and always has some sort of not clean hair because of even foam version is left residue on hair. Now i am using saw palmetto and vichy dercos complex. At least hair stops falling out so much, and they clean, but in term of regrowth... 

Because of all that i want to make a ht mostly to stop seeing my crown in a mirror.

And also want to ask what do you think about microneedling is it worth it? safe? painfull?

some like microneedling others don't. i have personally used microneedling  every second week 1 mm depth using dr pen #8 in conjunction with a mix of ( 2 ml minoxidil 5% plus 55ml alpecin forte tonic in a spray bottle) on the  day after. alpecin forte is a great vasodialator and you can notice immediately how the blood is circulating in your scalp after use.  i  definately have seen improved hair quality and less fall out of hairs. using a mix of alpecin forte tonic with minoxidil does not leave your hair greasy after use.  i still use it every day.

2 hours ago, GooDween said:

i used minoxidil in 2019-2021 it didn't work so good for me as i saw in other people reports and after 1.5y or so i became tired of every day using it without good result and always has some sort of not clean hair because of even foam version is left residue on hair. Now i am using saw palmetto and vichy dercos complex. At least hair stops falling out so much, and they clean, but in term of regrowth... 

Because of all that i want to make a ht mostly to stop seeing my crown in a mirror.

And also want to ask what do you think about microneedling is it worth it? safe? painfull?

You can try oral Minoxidil instead of topical

• Like 1

while i am trying to research on clinics, what can you tell about armamed and ahd?

and i saw products from ds laboratories is it worth it? like revita shampoo and they also have miinoxidil in spray form.. they also have nanoxidil not shure what it is.