Alternative to the fin after hair transplant?

I had side effects after finasteride, many people recommend dutasteride as an alternative in a low dose, of course in liquid form, I'm thinking of ordering a 0.01 dose. Is it enough? I would like to add that I had a hair transplant but the bends themselves, I'm afraid of the middle of the head, so I have to work with something. Yes, I mean 0.01 dose, not 0.1.

The only thing I use now is saw palmetto 340mg

I'm waiting for an answer, thank you.

@Patro1995,

If you had side effects using finasteride, I strongly recommend staying away from dutasteride. Dutasteride is like Propecia but more potent because it blocks two different types of enzymes as opposed to one.  Moreover, the risks of side effects are greater than that of finasteride. Now, have you considered taking finasteride topically?  The topical solution has been said to benefit a lot of people when they experience side effects from taking it orally. To be honest,  most individuals who use topical finasteride claim to experience fewer side effects if any at all and are still able to maintain a lot of the existing hair. Exactly how much less effective topical finasteride of oral, I’m not exactly sure. But it seems to work for a lot of people.

You can also try medication such as minoxidil which may help as well.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.