Eugenix | Dr Sethi | Norwood VI |15-16 December

DeltaV

Hello HTN friends,

I have been on this forum since 2010 as visitor but never pulled the trigger for an HT. At that time aged 30 years, I was Norwood 2 and most ethical clinic's told me to wait and unfortunately the wait has been too long which I tremendously regret. I am Indian origin British national living & working in Saudi Arabia now.

However, i am now 42 yrs old and have my surgery planned next week on 15 & 16 december with Dr. P Sethi of Eugenix in Delhi. I hope I have take the right decision. Last year round about this time, I met Dr. Das in person in Eugenix mumbai where she assessed me as Norwood VI and recommended two sittings. First 3600 grafts (frontal 2700, midscalp 500 & temples 400) and second 1700 for the crown after 6 months. She also drew my tentative hairline. She said my donor is good since it is Virgin, I don't know if that is the way to assess the donor. I was expecting her to go to microscopic level to assess my donor. I have attached a picture from my assessment visit with Dr. Das.

All my medical pre checks completed and satisfactory and now just waiting to fly to Delhi on the 14th december. I will be logging my journey pre and post HT. Let's go for a good one team Eugenix.

Screenshot_2022-12-10-07-10-31-09_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-10-07-14-59-61_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

10 minutes ago, devilfishlane said:

Are you using beard graft by chance?

I guess so. That's what is written in the prescription with Dr Das 1st sitting 3600 grafts (3000 scalp & 600 beard). But maybe it could change after meeting Dr Sethi on the 1st day during designing and planning session.

• Valued Contributor

@DeltaV many patients who present for surgery with Eugenix have had a previous failed procedure/s such as myself. You have been very smart in waiting as you will now be in the best hands having surgery with Dr Sethi. If you are willing to take finasteride which the clinic will be offering then all the better. Let yourself be guided by him and I wish you all the best. In 12 months from now you will be glad that you did. 👌

You were norwood 2 when you were 30 and you're norwood 6 now? Wow, this makes me worry about my case. I'm a norwood 3 now and I'm 30, did you take any finasteride or dutasteride when you were 30? Or nothing at all, anyway good luck, I always wonder why some doctors would never check your scalp microscopically before they do the procedure. Seems suspect to me. Who knows, maybe they'll do it the day of the procedure. Or maybe they've seen different cases a million times, they just know with one glance, I don't know, but good luck with your procedure sir. 

Dr Sethi is one of the best. Dr Das is a senior doctor at Eugenix, if they said your donor is good, then I would believe them. Even the junior doctors at Eugenix are better than 95% of other hair transplant surgeons in India. Rest the quality of the grafts can only be determined by taking some out. Best of luck ! 

The temple design looks so so good. You will be transformed in a year.

Edited by bigmistake

Hi All,

I just finished my HT surgery at Eugenix. While the initial plan was for two seperate sittings 5-6 months apart. Dr Sethi and Dr. Bansal thought that my donor was excellent and they can do the whole coverage in one sitting. I ended up my surgery in 4 days with 6268 grafts. 

The whole experience was great and a detail post will be shared after few days when I settle back home. Thanks to everyone at Eugenix.

IMG20221218212046.jpg

IMG20221218212051.jpg

IMG20221218212058.jpg

IMG20221218212106.jpg

IMG20221218212118.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...