When would it be safe to wear these?

image.png.467d61bdb0e45cf9474084eabda56d07.png

Hi, I'm 2 weeks post FUE surgery. Grafts were places in the area where the headphones headband would touch the scalp, the top middle part basically. The headphones weight 250 grams.

Am I now safe to wear the headphones or should I wait a little bit more? Opinions?

It should be safe at two weeks but I'm like @StillAlive I'm also on the side of caution if you can. I mean heck if you can push it past a couple weeks even by a few days. They say two weeks you should be  good though and if it's for work and you gotta, I'd say just be mindful putting the headset on and off best you can.

@Embunny,

Honestly, you could probably wear them immediately as long as the top of the headphones aren’t pressing down on the newly transplanted hairs.  just wear them loosely and preferably have the top of the headphones hover just above the graphs rather than pressing down upon them.

in terms of wearing them regularly without any problems even if they’re pressing down, I would wait at least 7 to 10 days.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.