A+A+ (3200 Grafts by Dr Scott Alexander) A+A+

Justin K.

I recently got a hair transplant from Dr. Scott Alexander out of Scottsdale, AZ. Prior to the procedure I had done plenty of research, looked over numerous photos and perused a plethora of testimonials. After months of research I was confident that Dr. Scott Alexander was the doctor for me.

I had the surgery done five days ago and I am extremely pleased with his craftsmanship and work ethic. Dr. Scott Alexander and his staff went above and beyond my expectations! He maintained great communication with me before, during and after the procedure. He did all the technical work himself and did not pass any work off to any of his assistance. His main focus was my comfort with the procedure. I am the type of person who hates the thought of any type of surgery, major or minor. Dr Alexander helped me remain calm and at ease the entire time. After the procedure was done I felt great! He and his staff took their time and made sure I was the main focus of the day. I know I would not be as satisfied as I am now had it not been for him and his caring and genuine staff! Not only do I commend him on his Artistic hair placement, but also on his professionalism as a businessman. Prior to the surgery he had quoted me 3500 grafts. I paid for 3500 grafts and then the procedure began. After the procedure was finished he had informed me that I only needed 3200 and that he was going to credit me back for the hairs not used. Dr Alexander is honest, patient, caring and skillful. After having the surgery I feel I could not have chosen a better Doctor I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is considering a hair transplant. If you are as concerned about your hair loss as I was and you want a stress free experience with quality results, than he is the Doctor to see. I will post pictures and keep updates of my progress on this website. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me @ JRobertKenner@Yahoo.com

I recently got a hair transplant from Dr. Scott Alexander out of Scottsdale, AZ. Prior to the procedure I had done plenty of research, looked over numerous photos and perused a plethora of testimonials. After months of research I was confident that Dr. Scott Alexander was the doctor for me.

I had the surgery done five days ago and I am extremely pleased with his craftsmanship and work ethic. Dr. Scott Alexander and his staff went above and beyond my expectations! He maintained great communication with me before, during and after the procedure. He did all the technical work himself and did not pass any work off to any of his assistance. His main focus was my comfort with the procedure. I am the type of person who hates the thought of any type of surgery, major or minor. Dr Alexander helped me remain calm and at ease the entire time. After the procedure was done I felt great! He and his staff took their time and made sure I was the main focus of the day. I know I would not be as satisfied as I am now had it not been for him and his caring and genuine staff! Not only do I commend him on his Artistic hair placement, but also on his professionalism as a businessman. Prior to the surgery he had quoted me 3500 grafts. I paid for 3500 grafts and then the procedure began. After the procedure was finished he had informed me that I only needed 3200 and that he was going to credit me back for the hairs not used. Dr Alexander is honest, patient, caring and skillful. After having the surgery I feel I could not have chosen a better Doctor I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is considering a hair transplant. If you are as concerned about your hair loss as I was and you want a stress free experience with quality results, than he is the Doctor to see. I will post pictures and keep updates of my progress on this website. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me @ JRobertKenner@Yahoo.com

Right on Justin.

Dr. Alexander's state of the art procedures are well documented on this community and his patients give him glowing accolades :-).

I hope you'll share your experience and photos with us on this forum and by creating a free hair loss weblog.

Happy healing and growing in the coming months :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Justin, Congrats on your HT with Dr.Alexander!

I am also a happy patient of Dr. Alexander for all the reasons you posted.

Everything worked out great for me in terms of growth & minimal to no evidence of a scar, as I am sure it will be for you.

3200 grafts is going to make a huge difference for you.

I can't wait to go back to Dr. Alexander for Round 2!

Happy Growing Brother!

Atomic

Hi Justin,

Glad to hear things went well with Dr. Alexander and staff. Not sure what the severity of you hair loss is but I'm sure you're going to be VERY pleased once the results come in.

I had my first HT of 2700 with Dr. A on 12/07 and the results were excellent. Unfortunately I'm more along the lines of a NW5 where the hair on top is still there but a little diffuse thinning. Loved what he did with the frontal 1/3 so much I decided to go back to him 11 months later for another session of 2500 to finish off the top. I'm 3 months out now and I can feel the new hairs starting to pop. Should be awesome in another 3 at which time I'll post some pics. I did have a little shockloss at the ends of the donor closures this time but I'm happy to say that it was just temporary and it's just about all grown back in. Oh yeah, even after the second HT my donor scar is looking really great. Hopefully knowing other Dr. A patients here who have already experienced Dr. A's results first hand will ease any of the doldrums you'll experience during the first few months. His work looks great in real life just as it did with the many pictures I saw before taking the plunge.

The waiting period sucks so be patient. Well it didn't really suck for the first one but it sure as hell seemed like the longest 4-5 months of my life icon_rolleyes.gif. The waiting period for the second has seemed to fly by since I'm rollin with a pretty good melon of pelotas now icon_smile.gif

Take care!

Hello Abe,

Sorry It has taken a me so long to write back i have been busy out of town and away from a computer. All my scabs have since fallen out. I used neosporin after washing with baby shampoo. The scabs are gone, but I still have a purple hue to my head which I am sure will go away with time. I will post some pics later this week. Hope all is well and you are happy with your new look. Keep in touch and let me know how things are looking.

Justin

Hey Justin,

I'm 6 days out myself. Also fairly young. I'd love to see pics. What are you doing for your scabs? I've just been rinsing with saline and cups of water in the shower. Not much falling off yet.

Abe