Eugenix

Well, I've pulled the trigger and I'm headed to Eugenix. Thanks to the countless detailed threads and experiences from folks @NARMAK @Ryan Daniel @Gatsby @MazAB@general-etwan @Melvin- Moderator honestly the list goes on and chances are I've read your thread and it's been beyond helpful in arriving at my choice. So thanks to all.

I had a short list of a few other clinics and the folks making those threads and sharing their experiences also deserve thanks. Heck the whole forum and time that people take to chime and share their experiences. Really great stuff. 

My procedure is estimated at 1500 grafts so a smaller procedure and I will post pictures and my experience as it unfolds. Looking forward to it, I will be there in January.

It was tough arriving at my choice, but I felt that Eugenix was very solid in their approach and in watching video interviews and listening to podcasts with Dr. Sethi, Dr. Bansal, and Dr. Das they all just seem to exemplify expertise and I liked their technique best. Their results speak for themselves, and I felt that my procedure would be best handled by them and their seasoned techs. 

Thus far I've been communicating with Eugenix on What's App and that has been good. I also had a great video chat with Rolstan and Rishab, they've been my contacts and they've been very thorough and helpful in answering my questions and getting things underway.

So just wanted to thank the forum and everybody who takes the time to share here. It's been beyond helpful. I'll post a proper thread in January. Thanks again.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ray35 said:

Well, I've pulled the trigger and I'm headed to Eugenix. Thanks to the countless detailed threads and experiences from folks @NARMAK @Ryan Daniel @Gatsby @MazAB@general-etwan @Melvin- Moderator honestly the list goes on and chances are I've read your thread and it's been beyond helpful in arriving at my choice. So thanks to all.

I had a short list of a few other clinics and the folks making those threads and sharing their experiences also deserve thanks. Heck the whole forum and time that people take to chime and share their experiences. Really great stuff. 

My procedure is estimated at 1500 grafts so a smaller procedure and I will post pictures and my experience as it unfolds. Looking forward to it, I will be there in January.

It was tough arriving at my choice, but I felt that Eugenix was very solid in their approach and in watching video interviews and listening to podcasts with Dr. Sethi, Dr. Bansal, and Dr. Das they all just seem to exemplify expertise and I liked their technique best. Their results speak for themselves, and I felt that my procedure would be best handled by them and their seasoned techs. 

Thus far I've been communicating with Eugenix on What's App and that has been good. I also had a great video chat with Rolstan and Rishab, they've been my contacts and they've been very thorough and helpful in answering my questions and getting things underway.

So just wanted to thank the forum and everybody who takes the time to share here. It's been beyond helpful. I'll post a proper thread in January. Thanks again.

I had the same thoughts about Eugenix & went with them for similar reasons. 

Good luck with your procedure & I look forward to seeing your results!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, user2022 said:

I had the same thoughts about Eugenix & went with them for similar reasons. 

Good luck with your procedure & I look forward to seeing your results!

Yes! @user2022 your thread was also one I a read with attention. Super helpful to me. Great looking results and experience.... I can't recall off hand though, how many days did you hang  before flying back to UK? I'm going to get three days post op to just rest and let grafts settle before my long flight back.

3 hours ago, ray35 said:

Yes! @user2022 your thread was also one I a read with attention. Super helpful to me. Great looking results and experience.... I can't recall off hand though, how many days did you hang  before flying back to UK? I'm going to get three days post op to just rest and let grafts settle before my long flight back.

Thanks! 

I was in India for a total of 9 days  in total (I think). So, left on day 6 after my HT, and spent approximately 4/5 days in Dubai before heading back to the UK. 

In hindsight, I should have stayed till the 7th day (when you can have the first head wash). As I found it really uncomfortable flying (even for a short flight to Dubai). Couldn't use headphone's and had to restrict myself to the window seat (as I normally prefer aisle seats) & generally was very cautious about it all. 

• Like 1

Yeah definitely makes sense, I actually opted for a center cabin seat on one leg of the trip and a center aisle seat on the other, feeling like nothing above me would be good. Just gotta be careful. 

@BaldingEagle1 I went with the Exclusive Package with Dr. Das that was the best choice for me. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet but your thread was also very helpful in making my choice. Obviously end results are not there yet but they are for others and in evaluating patient experience and overall your trip  and your thread was really great! So thanks man!

2 minutes ago, ray35 said:

@BaldingEagle1 I went with the Exclusive Package with Dr. Das that was the best choice for me. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet but your thread was also very helpful in making my choice. Obviously end results are not there yet but they are for others and in evaluating patient experience and overall your trip  and your thread was really great! So thanks man!

Thanks man, that’s why I made it. Tried making it as detailed as possible. I know I was looking for those when I was searching haha

nice! For my crown I’ll probably be going that route too via Dr Das!

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022