Hair styles for the rest of us

Hey Guys,

I'm 22 and at the point where I'm just unbelievably frustrated by my hairloss. I can't get a hairtransplant yet because I'm too young but it's getting to a point where I'm becoming obsessed. Therefore I'm going to do something drastic to fix the problem.

I'm thinking shaved head, mohawk, mini mohawk, buzz cut. Anyone have any suggestions based on my photos. Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I'm 22 and at the point where I'm just unbelievably frustrated by my hairloss. I can't get a hairtransplant yet because I'm too young but it's getting to a point where I'm becoming obsessed. Therefore I'm going to do something drastic to fix the problem.

I'm thinking shaved head, mohawk, mini mohawk, buzz cut. Anyone have any suggestions based on my photos. Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Young Guy-

From where I (and most of us here) sit, your hair line looks good. There are some signs and thinning and recession, but I'd not fret too much for the time being.

You should seek a physician to discuss meds to slow your thinning.

My mantra was always that less is more. This means shortening your hair styles over time. Investigate the concealers mentioned here too. Toppix and the like will make any thinning less noticeable.

I'd not shave or go the mohawk route. You still have a lot of hair to style.