Hairline Raise

Has anyone ever raised a hairline without using the browlift procedure, I am asking becuase I was a victim of bad planning at the NW4 stage and my hairline apex starts 6mm above my eyebrows, I will be going to a NW6 and not enough donor to cover it, so I would like a higher hairline to make it look more natural.

Any suggestions to anyone.

I think they can remove your grafts in your hairline to replace them but I think a second ht with the same grafts will make them weaker but I think the main concern would be the scars which they'll leave when they'll be extracted out of (what is now) your hairline, so you could end up with a higher hairline and scars in front of it, not sure if that's a risk you'll be willing to take?

Even with older men you can divide your face in thirds and if that would mean 6 cm in your case then that hairline should suite you, but maybe if you are a good candidate and are willing to get a more invasive procedure, it could be a possibility to get a reduction extender treatment?

So actually you want to save those grafts of your hairline, else it would be easy and just get it lasered but if you want to re-use them it's something different.

• 4 weeks later...
what the heck is a "reduction extender treatment"???

You don't want to go there at all costs.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley