Diffused hairloss is worse than a norwood 6

Henry

Thanks @Bandit90 - Yes Dr Sethi made me feel very secure with my HT and in his opinion mine is not complicated case at all :) Only Concern I have with them is "comb-over" is a must with Eugenix and you need to grow your hairs longer which gives a better illusion of density. That's the reason why they are not touching my mid-scalp as I have native hairs and if I comb-over and add few hair fibers no one think I lost hair there. With a diffused thinning I have been doing comb-over for the past 20+ years and I got tired of it and that's why I am looking for better density on frontal and mid-scalp and that's where other doctors checked out as they are addressing my frontal and mid scalp 1st and they are not mentioning the same risk of Perm Shock loss and they think I will get better density. Either way I need 2 procedures for sure because even if I go with Eugenix I will definitely ask to touch my mid-scalp in 2nd setting if my 1st sitting is successful & I dont see a reason why Eugenix will say no to mid-scalp.