Beard grafts question

Quick question on beard grafts - i was told by eugenix that they would do about 1400 beard grafts ..my question once the remove beards grafts does it leave like a very visible scar ? ...im bit skeptical coz a scar on the face would look that good. Anyone here had beard grafts and would like to let me know how it turned out after healing?

Depends how the job was done, beard grafts are harder to do than scalp donor, because the skin is softer which make the punch job more demanding.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

20 hours ago, Jay said:

Quick question on beard grafts - i was told by eugenix that they would do about 1400 beard grafts ..my question once the remove beards grafts does it leave like a very visible scar ? ...im bit skeptical coz a scar on the face would look that good. Anyone here had beard grafts and would like to let me know how it turned out after healing?

I’ve had 5300 beard grafts extracted over 3 procedures…scarring is as little as makes no difference to the naked eye ..so little in fact that I keep having to remind myself I’ve had BHT when I’m doing updates and uploading progress reports ..you simply forget about the BHT element of the procedure 

On 11/26/2022 at 1:28 AM, Jay said:

So, i'm 2-3 weeks after HT and don't specifically have any scarring. There was definitely a bit of swelling & redness after the procedure, but this went away after a couple of days. There are some still bumps (but not visible), which I think will go down over time. 

thank you everyone ..just curious because am a darker skin person ( south asian) ..i know scars kinda get whitish and blends in well for lighter skin person so i was concerned how it would look like on a darker skin person