FUE - 5000 grafts frontal mid & crown - India (Pune)

NK1992

• Valued Contributor

@NK1992 That's an amazing outcome my friend ....you should be on cloud 9 .....very happy for you...now its the time to swag with those new hairs...and you have many more months in the bank to get even more growth .....

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Haha 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Wow, absolutely magestic. Perhaps Eugenix may indeed get some local competition. 

Your donor looked really thick and it's amazing how well it pulled off. 

I don't know if this is my impression but it seems like Asian Ethnicity kind of has a good chance of results for their strong donor and hair caliber. I have seen this with a few people and maybe that's why there is some wow factor results such as these. 

Of course each individual is unique so lots of genetic factors come into play. 

You seem like you haven't lost any ground at all.  

Edited by TheGreatPretender

On 5/2/2023 at 4:07 AM, NK1992 said:

A couple more pictures

- before after / under direct room light

- donor area - pretty happy with how the donor has recovered.

Picsart_23-05-02_04-03-16-801.jpg

Picsart_23-05-02_04-06-32-307.jpg

amazing results. Combing hair is going to be so satisfying now. So many different hairstyles to explore with still more growth to come.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Wow, absolutely magestic. Perhaps Eugenix may indeed get some local competition. 

Your donor looked really thick and it's amazing how well it pulled off. 

I don't know if this is my impression but it seems like Asian Ethnicity kind of has a good chance of results for their strong donor and hair caliber. I have seen this with a few people and maybe that's why there is some wow factor results such as these. 

Of course each individual is unique so lots of genetic factors come into play. 

You seem like you haven't lost any ground at all.  

I was actually thinking the same. The wavy, thicker and darker hair creates a great illusion of higher density. 

Eugenix is actually not used by locals much. Even their lowest package is costly for many. The competition they have is way too much, in terms of results also not just price.

2 senior doctors of eugenix left them and started their own clinics too. 

22 minutes ago, duckling said:

I was actually thinking the same. The wavy, thicker and darker hair creates a great illusion of higher density. 

Eugenix is actually not used by locals much. Even their lowest package is costly for many. The competition they have is way too much, in terms of results also not just price.

2 senior doctors of eugenix left them and started their own clinics too. 

That's understandable. Last I checked their packages are very costly to the common Indian so they go look elsewhere. 

I do have similar hairtype from op since my grandparents were from the same Ethnicity aswell so everyone I checked with told me that I have a really thick donor. 

Of course lots of other factors come at play but good donors are always a plus when it comes to surgery. 

On 5/1/2023 at 5:21 PM, NK1992 said:

Hey @Gatsby / @BaldingEagle1 / @airporteffect / @Dillpickle123/ @A_4_Archan - would love to hear your thoughts/opinions on this. 

@Melvin- Moderator 

@BaldingEagle1

I KNOW, youre completely happy. I love it, your crown and hair look thick, dense and amazing!! Good job! :)

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

This is truly amazing. Didn't know there are clinics in India that can deliver such results for high grade diffused thinners in one go! Could you name your clinic please? 

I also think you got a significant boost from medication. The contrast in the crown is too much to be explained by a 1500 kinda transplant procedure. 

• 7 months later...