My experience with Fuecapilar and Dr Dogan Turan.

Damonh

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Apologies for the late update!Ā 
Ā 

I canā€™t say Iā€™m over the moon with the results so far but itā€™s definitely a huge improvement. I was expecting a lot better now though! (12 months tomorrow since I had the operation).Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m more than happy with my left side but my right side has definitely not grown as good, it was like this for the past 6 or so months but I was expecting it to catch up. A lot of stuff online says it can grow up to 18 months post op so I will cross my fingers and hope for the best! šŸ¤žĀ 

Ā 

Iā€™ll attach my before photo and photos from today so you can see the progress šŸ˜ƒ

IMG_4757.jpeg

IMG_5231.jpeg

IMG_5230.jpeg

6 hours ago, O-Myles59 said:

Hey @DamonhĀ hope you're well. Are you unhappy with the density or the overall design? Its difficult to compare the before and after photos as they're slightly blurry and not the best lighting. Do you have more photos under better lightingĀ 

Hello!Ā 
Ā 

I have no issues with the design at all, itā€™s just the density at the moment. I had one side growing quicker the whole time but I was hoping the other side would have caught up by now. Just hoping it does eventually.šŸ¤ž

Hope the photos are better for you to see.Ā 

IMG_5233.jpeg

IMG_5237.jpeg

IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5235.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Still plenty of time for growth. Normal for one side to lag.

Iā€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Ā 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyĀ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theĀ Hair Transplant Network, theĀ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theĀ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Ā Facebook,Ā Instagram,Ā Linkedin,Ā and YouTube.

Ā 

6 minutes ago, O-Myles59 said:

Thanks for the photos @Damonh. Iā€™m booked in with Turan so I was interested in your 12 month update. I echo Melvins comment and hope you get your desired result šŸ¤žšŸ¼

Thanks mate! And I hope everything goes smoothly with you, good luck with it all and I look forward to seeing some updates from yourself. šŸ˜ƒ

• Like 1