Asian male aggressive hair loss

Supercat22

Hi, 27 years old

lost a substantial amount of hair in the last two years.

I have a budget of 9000 usd, I can go more but I’d like to reserve that if possible.

im wondering if anyone knows the best doctors for Asian hair, I cannot handle finasteride I’m willing to take oral minoxidil however.

here are the photos of what I would like done..

ive spoken to eugenix and dr laorwong, I’m leaning towards eugenix but they’re very expensive. And I also have a criminal record with drug trafficking charges, and I hear the New Delhi border guards are very harsh I really don’t want to be denied entry or I would probably lock in on eugenix.

any other doctors you guys would suggest or even tell me why I shouldn’t get a hair transplant lol.

thank you guys.6C37A352-55F7-4CA9-8B3C-82DDFD100416.thumb.jpeg.6133c655e6158a5679dc35229333c70e.jpeg

25FE5A9A-9C0C-4A91-8E26-2AE36042AEA7.jpeg

I see from one of your posts 2 years ago you got sides from Fin? You do indeed have aggressive hairloss for only being 27, and not being able to take Fin is a red flag. 

Without fin, you are likely going to have to chase multiple hair transplants, and you may not even be satisfied with the end result. 

yes i did, thanks for your response.

Im okay with two transplants, I actually enjoy having a shaved head. I dont mind having the fue's done, i just dont wanna look goofy say if its finally time that i cant hide my baldness anymore after surgery.

I definitely look alot better with hair sadly, and my friend group and peers seem to comment and feel the same way. So I havent been getting great support for shaving my head, to be honest lol. 

My plan was hopefully, with divine insight from the world to give me hair for like at least a decade before I gotta really let it go. balding in my mid 20's is messed up man, my confidence is f$$ked.

Good luck with your search.  You could do around 2,000 grafts at Carolina Hair Surgery with your budget.  Dr. Vories does online consultations if you're interested.  I'm sure you will find a clinic your comfortable with.  Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.