HOPEFUL TRANSFORMATION FROM BALDING EAGLE TO WHITE-CHEEKED TURACO| NW6 | 35M | EUGENIX, DR ARIKA BANSAL | NOV 16, 2022 | 3500 GRAFTS

My sleeping is so out of wack right now. Today is day 2 and I leave for the airport late tonight as my flight is in the AM hours of Sunday. 

Scalp is getting itchy. It’s not too bad but sometimes I have to stop myself from scratching lol

attached are day 2 pics of recepient and donor area, respectively. 

oozed a bit last night too. 

25A44CF0-13A6-4A64-A44F-ED027EFED67A.jpeg

F5161528-67B5-4E9E-AD0D-A88D05C2634E.jpeg

E6BE2196-9D34-4309-9D63-118373A9F63C.jpeg

C1A0C250-1B4A-4C53-93F6-ABFDF5F7C0BD.jpeg

9817C29F-55F4-41BE-BF7E-FE3EDF562CB1.jpeg

9AE2E349-BB52-47AC-A724-553E46F848CB.jpeg

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

Currently, on the flight back home. I highly recommend anyone who will be traveling to india to take business class on the way back especially if it’s before 7 days post op. 

Surprisingly, it was a seemless and smoothe process. Thankfully I still had my e medical visa on hand with me because they asked for it on the counter as I checked in my luggage 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

everything else was perfect and smoothe

Nov 16, 2022

Hi Eagle

safe flight home- after you get over the jet lag and everything else we have to go through:) could you provide us with a report, namely about your experience regarding the preconsulation, which package you choose-and the Dr’s related involvement in the surgery.

All the best 

On 11/19/2022 at 2:31 AM, BaldingEagle1 said:

So I have a little bit of swelling on my forehead that both dr sethi (who I met yesterday- very nice man), and one of the consultants told me to massage it. 

overall the team is pretty amazing. 

I was able to get a selfie with dr sethi. Also got a little cross interview from him which I didn’t expect haha. He was gracious enough to invite me to the farmhouse for dinner but unfortunately I was feeling jet lagged and declined the offer later. 

im so happy and excited for the future of eugenix as he gave me a little sneak peak of it with the importance of maintaining the results and not expanding too fast. He’s awesome!

B8340C3B-1A4F-4C6F-8EDC-1C6BD31F2E8C.jpeg

I had the opportunity to tour the new facility that's under construction currently, very excited for what's to come! 

On 11/19/2022 at 5:45 PM, streethawk said:

Hi Eagle

safe flight home- after you get over the jet lag and everything else we have to go through:) could you provide us with a report, namely about your experience regarding the preconsulation, which package you choose-and the Dr’s related involvement in the surgery.

All the best 

Absolutely, I'll update it in the coming days. First day back at work.. ughh

Nov 16, 2022

5 hours ago, ApexB said:

I had the opportunity to tour the new facility that's under construction currently, very excited for what's to come! 

Yes! Thats where I had my interview at haha. Had to walk up the stairs though sicne the elevators werent built yet

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022