Advice on advanced hair loss and various clinics/techniques

Hi everyone! I'm a new member so I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong forum. This seemed to be the best one for what I want to ask.

So basically I am looking for a bit of advice regarding my advanced hair loss (Norwood 6). I'm a 39 year old male that started losing around 22 or 23.

After researching numerous clinics and lurking various forums seeing if a transplant would even be viable, I'm at a bit of a crossroads.

I have pretty much narrowed it down to an FUE with Vera, a DHI with Eugenix, or an FUT with Dr Bicer. I was very interested in going with FUECapillar who seemed to be a good middle ground between the hair mills and expensive surgeons. They have however told me that I have lost too much hair to consider one, which left me deflated and a bit confused, not least by all the clinics (admitted mostly hair mills but also pros like Bicer) that have told me a HT is achievable. However because of the grafts needed (7-8k) an FUE with someone like Bicer is out of my price range anyway so I'm left with considering technicians rather than doctors, or an FUT.

Upon my research I came across what seemed to be a very highly regarded clinic; Eugenix in Indian. Does anyone have any experience with them? For my amount of hair loss (7k+ grafts needed) the packages range from around £5k for technicians, to £9k for senior technicians, £15k for a senior doctor and £25k for their flagship package.
Lastly, Doctor Bircer has said she will only charge me 5k euros for an FUT transplant.
My questions, if anyone can help;

1.Would going for a DHI the regular technicians or even senior technicians at Eugenix if I can push my budget yield better results than a regular Turkey hair mill? Since they seem to be very highly regarded, I'm wondering if this is the case, or if it's only their doctors or founding members that hold that sort of acclaim?

2.Would going for an FUT with someone like Bicer who is again highly regarded be the best option? I always thought an FUT is the much less desirable option (leaving a large scar on the head at the back?) but have been told this may yield much better results than an FUT, especially one at a hair mill. I was told Bicer would do the extraction and incision and nurses would do implantations, though I can't pretend this means much to me.

3.Would Vera be the best option? I realise they are less highly regarded than the other two, but would much prefer to go to Turkey than India due to cost and distance and if the results would be the same as the technicians at Eugenix, this would be a much better option for me.

I'm also not sure why FUECapillar think I'm a lost cause, is it that they're the most honest or just don't want to do the work? Should I just give up on my dream of hair altogether at this point? I've attached a picture of my hair loss with Eugenix's expert suggesting what needs to be done.

Many thanks for anyone that reads or replies to this.

IMG_20221026_174204.jpg

For your amount of loss, Eugenix is a one way street, they specialize in performing minor miracles with high NW patients, using beard hair along with your donor area. There is also Dr. Zarev in Bulgaria but he takes very few cases per year, compared to Eugenix. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Many surgeons today will knock you back because they don't have the skills for Norwood 7. If it was me I would only consult with Dr Sethi and Dr Pittella. They are the top two IMHO for Norwood 7's who have a chance. If you have a good scalp donor and a good beard it will put you in the running. However if you are limited by budget then forget it because it could be the worst mistake going forward with surgery if your expectations are not realistic. All the best!

• Like 1