Any good alternatives to Dr Resul Yaman?

Hello guys. 

Been following the forum for very long time and with little bit of my research finalised Dr Resul Yaman. While doing some extensive research on him, found some threads here and other forums of some of the over harvesting cases + failed results. Wondering if you have any other suggestions in the same price range? I really wanted to do with Dr Gur Gokhan, but seems he's suggesting the lowest amount of implantation of all (2800 vs 4 to 4.2k by others). 

Would really appreciate if you can suggest something. Thanks. 

• Administrators

Never choose a surgeon based on cost. Search for the best surgeons for your case, and if need be, save up. Otherwise, doing nothing is never a bad choice.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

haven't heard bad things about FUEcapilar, and at near dr yaman's rate, the only two i know are rather "safe pick" are FUEcapilar, and dr.demirsoy.

the 3 seems to have low queue wait too, which is a plus. not sure about FUEcapilar's lately though since they seem to have an influx after getting 'recommended' on the list

Thanks for the input all. 

9 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Dr Turan/Dr Gur are good choices, nothing wrong with quoting a lower amount of grafts. Going in with 4K+ might not be needed. 

I think it's still needed as I am NW 5A and everyone else quoted me more than 4k grafts but only Dr Gur suggesting 2800 grafts. 

On 10/11/2022 at 6:47 PM, ITA said:

2 hours ago, mafpe said:

haven't heard bad things about FUEcapilar, and at near dr yaman's rate, the only two i know are rather "safe pick" are FUEcapilar, and dr.demirsoy.

the 3 seems to have low queue wait too, which is a plus. not sure about FUEcapilar's lately though since they seem to have an influx after getting 'recommended' on the list

Right, but again the grafts issue. Demirsoy is the only one rejected me. 

Otherwise I am thinking maybe Dr Yuvaz, but again some bad experiences here! But generally many people are happy with it. 

I really like the Yaman's approach in this price range and involvement, but some failed results are freaking me out :( some with the overharvesting (2-3 years ago) i hope this has been fixed now in his team. And some people with unhappy with the results. :/

Maybe you could have a discussion with Dr Gur to increase the grafts? Is he doing that because hes playing safe with the donor area? 
I see Dr Yaman mostly putting out good work, which low cost Dr doesnt have the occasional not so good result? Same for most Drs to be honest if you do enough searching.

Agreed with your thoughts here. 

Then i should take the leap of faith and go with Yaman! 

I tried to speak with Dr Gur, but seems it's quite hard to get answers even from representative. No other way to speak with him or to discuss 

I asked him i want more information there, but kinda reluctant having me speak to Dr. 

1 minute ago, Pbaird98 said:

Maybe you could have a discussion with Dr Gur to increase the grafts? Is he doing that because hes playing safe with the donor area? 
I see Dr Yaman mostly putting out good work, which low cost Dr doesnt have the occasional not so good result? Same for most Drs to be honest if you do enough searching.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Xxaqib said:

Otherwise I am thinking maybe Dr Yuvaz, but again some bad experiences here! But generally many people are happy with it. 

May I ask you where did you see the happy people who went with Ziya Yavuz?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xxaqib said:

Thanks for the input all. 

I think it's still needed as I am NW 5A and everyone else quoted me more than 4k grafts but only Dr Gur suggesting 2800 grafts. 

Right, but again the grafts issue. Demirsoy is the only one rejected me. 

I really like the Yaman's approach in this price range and involvement, but some failed results are freaking me out :( some with the overharvesting (2-3 years ago) i hope this has been fixed now in his team. And some people with unhappy with the results. :/

uh... i suppose FUEcapilar plan to only fill the front and leave the scalp... probably.
as for dr demirsoy, tbh i haven't seen him doing high NW, i also haven't seen many high NW from bicer as well.

dr yaman, i have no idea of how well trained his techs are now, and yes a few months ago there was a lot of subpar works.

the thing is with your budget there isn't much option... not to mention you being a high NW...

Hi mate, I'm in the same boat as you.

Was quite keen for Yaman because of costs, as well as him being on the recommendations list.

I see he has some decent work, but there are also some recent results which have been average. 

There is a decent waitlist for Gur/Turan, around Feb/May of 2023.

Dr Bicer at 2.5 euro per grafts was my max budget, but Bicer is booked till Dec 2023

A few others from my research/still need to look into results of them - 

• HDC (Dr Maras/Dr Christina) - Cyprus - Limited availability in Nov/Dec - 2.2 to 2.4 euros per graft - Both on recommendations list
  • Eugenix - India - Availability this year - Costs 1.75 euros per graft on the exclusive package which is led by Senior Doctors only, the one led by Dr Bansal is 3 euros per graft (out of budget). Unsure if worth going for, as the senior docs could be risky, but seen good results on here from Dr Priyadarshini Das. - Senior docs not on recommended list.
  • Dr Laorwong - Thailand - Emailed and awaiting availability - Cannot find exact costs, but 80 baht which is equivalent to 2.1 euros - On recommendations list. 
  • Still to look into are Dr Ferreira (Portugal), HLC Clinic, Dr Ahmad (Netherlands).

Unsure what i'll do as of now......

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ITA said:

May I ask you where did you see the happy people who went with Ziya Yavuz?

I know you didn't had a good experience but there are many people on Hair Loss Conquers Facebook group who had great experience. When you choose Yuvaz, i bet you must have did your research and found some good results too. 

That's the problem, the more you tend to research, you'll definitely find something about those doctors bad experiences or results. 

6 hours ago, Naynay24 said:

Hi mate, I'm in the same boat as you.

Was quite keen for Yaman because of costs, as well as him being on the recommendations list.

I see he has some decent work, but there are also some recent results which have been average. 

There is a decent waitlist for Gur/Turan, around Feb/May of 2023.

Dr Bicer at 2.5 euro per grafts was my max budget, but Bicer is booked till Dec 2023

A few others from my research/still need to look into results of them - 

• HDC (Dr Maras/Dr Christina) - Cyprus - Limited availability in Nov/Dec - 2.2 to 2.4 euros per graft - Both on recommendations list
  • Eugenix - India - Availability this year - Costs 1.75 euros per graft on the exclusive package which is led by Senior Doctors only, the one led by Dr Bansal is 3 euros per graft (out of budget). Unsure if worth going for, as the senior docs could be risky, but seen good results on here from Dr Priyadarshini Das. - Senior docs not on recommended list.
  • Dr Laorwong - Thailand - Emailed and awaiting availability - Cannot find exact costs, but 80 baht which is equivalent to 2.1 euros - On recommendations list. 
  • Still to look into are Dr Ferreira (Portugal), HLC Clinic, Dr Ahmad (Netherlands).

Unsure what i'll do as of now......

Never been so confused in my life honestly. 

I'm still leaning towards Dr Yaman, he's in my budget and kinda have good involvement in the operation which makes me satisfy. Only concern is that i will get his best team to do the rest of the work. Seems the other few bad experiences were due to the team they chose that day? 

4 minutes ago, ITA said:

Ah ok, if you've seen them there, then rest assured👍

Why you trust people there? Do you think all of them are fake there? 

Also, if we can't trust the experience or results there, how can we do that here? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xxaqib said:

Why you trust people there? Do you think all of them are fake there? 

Also, if we can't trust the experience or results there, how can we do that here? 

On Hair Loss Conquers Facebook group i have also seen good results from various turkish clinics...The profiles of the members there are real, and you can check their profiles on facebook where they have old photos with families etc... Here on hair restoration network you cant even check a facebook profile of a member, to check if he is real..

• Like 1

@XxaqibGood luck bro, don't come crying here if things don't go the right way, as did someone else who has also registered with a new nick and when a historical forum user told him, he has replied that he did not remember having already registered on HRN.

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Dr Bicer. Not because of her cost or because she is in Istanbul. But because she is Dr Bicer and I go by patient posted results.

I heard Bicer is quite expensive no? 

11 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Alternatives to yaman? Yes, plenty. First of all start with a surgeon that takes part in all phases of surgery. Second look for real patient posted results. If you see a pattern of bad results, run.

Right! What do you personally think about Yaman?