norwood scaling for me and how many grafts to cover crown and top?

Bhl

What norwood is this, if I have hair-line intact? (I feel like norwood only does O+M, not just O,  in South korea for example they have more refined scaling system.. maybe i'm just not well versed in the norwood system)

now:
image.thumb.jpeg.03e491a2f995b92ee8bf81ebe4eeb044.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7df10cd935e0cc3c6edf06dd87255136.jpeg

image.png.da60ad1560d7ca2d8e75592b25d2bbb2.png

6 years ago:
image.png.e51f7a6e5d9ad396a055cd13a9145195.png

Thanks for the reply. Crown area being the toughest to do HT on, any thoughts on the best course of action for me?

I recently started finasteride and i wonder how much it would be able to bring back my hair. I dont have spots where i dont have hair but certainly crown and top have very thin hairs. 

i am currently considering smp first and then see how fin helps and then try HT?

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful about combining smp and hair transplants, one of our members here that's a reputable smp artist has said its better to go with just one or the other. Depending on how well you heal and the skill and tools of the doctor you choose, there could be some areas on your head that look uneven or raised after the hair transplant. "Cobblestoning", "ridging", "pitting" are some terms that are used to refer to these unwanted potential after effects of a hair transplant. Its usually not that big of a deal if you're going to grow your hair out long anyway, since the long hair helps to covers it up. But if you want to do a buzzed look SMP, the hair has to be kept very short to blend in with the smp dots.