Post-HT hairline revision-- how many grafts

My main issue has been along the hairline.
A lot of improvement with the first HT, but I'd like to get it to the attached GIF (animated comparison)

I'm told I have about 3000 grafts left, and I don't want to use them all on the hairline. Ideally I can get a revision with max 1200 grafts, and save the rest for down the line!

revision2_compare.gif

19 minutes ago, asiako said:

My main issue has been along the hairline.
A lot of improvement with the first HT, but I'd like to get it to the attached GIF (animated comparison)

I'm told I have about 3000 grafts left, and I don't want to use them all on the hairline. Ideally I can get a revision with max 1200 grafts, and save the rest for down the line!

revision2_compare.gif

The problem is that the gif you posted isn't just adding density into the existing hairline but it's actually not as obvious at a glance but when you zoom in, you begin to notice its a combination of increased density and its lower set in the photoshop. 

You would probably need to account for 1500+ grafts for that imo. That's still being generous imo. 

1 minute ago, asiako said:

Yes, that's correct. I should have been more specific. I'm looking for both a density boost and a slight lowering of 1cm (give or take). 
Thanks for the feedback!

Realistically i think if you have been told you have 3000 grafts left, you need to reach out to some proper doctors for an estimation of what you're looking to doo. Lowering 1cm doesn't sound like a lot, but to get the density you're requesting in that image is probably going to be 2k.

34 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Realistically i think if you have been told you have 3000 grafts left, you need to reach out to some proper doctors for an estimation of what you're looking to doo. Lowering 1cm doesn't sound like a lot, but to get the density you're requesting in that image is probably going to be 2k.

Understood. I'll really look into what I can do (realistically) with those remaining grafts.

15 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

If you have 3,000 grafts left in the bank then personally I wouldn't touch them. They are finite. You may need them down the track. All the best.

Right! I'm 46 now, so hoping it's a gradual loss to retirement :)

• Like 1