HT End of October at Dr. Yaman

Hi,

I have my first HT appointment during my vacation in Istanbul end of the month Dr. Resul Yaman. We talked via WhatsApp, they suggested 3500 grafts. I have a thick beard and thick chest hair. My goal is, I already had a SMP, to distribute grafts evenly on my head and get a SMP touch up some time after the HT.

My problem - I did not lead my hair grow out for years, now I notice that my donor is thinning out, too, right? 

What do you guys think, is this still a reasonable decision to do a HT? I am in Istanbul either way, but I'd like to get some more opinions regarding my hair situation.

My longterm goal is to have my buzzed down to ~0.5mm, scars etc. covered by a 2nd SMP.

Thank you so much,

Best

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled6.jpg

If you are going to be in Istanbul anyway, I would think its a good thing that Dr. Yaman can see you personally to check the quality of your hair. If he has seen your pictures in whatsapp and adviced for a HT then maybe in his professional judgement he thinks youre a candidate for HT. It might change when he actually sees your hair. I wouldn't think that he would still go through with the procedure if he sees your hair and thinks that you are not a candidate for HT, at least ethically wise. I observed in your pictures that you have the same hair with @Timothy, maybe he can give you his two cents on your situation since he just had his procedure with Dr. Yaman last september.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...