Does growth goes in this direction?

No, your hair can grow in some areas quicker than others, but that doesn't mean it will definitely grow in those specific areas more and less. 

The most important thing is the direction and angles of the hair when implanted and then you have to wait the full time. 

18 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

No, your hair can grow in some areas quicker than others, but that doesn't mean it will definitely grow in those specific areas more and less. 

The most important thing is the direction and angles of the hair when implanted and then you have to wait the full time. 

This is a "yes", not a "no" :)

1 hour ago, Yan bio said:

This is a "yes", not a "no" :)

I am pretty sure i explained myself and believe that the answer to your original question was No. 

The hair doesn't grow in those yellow areas quicker than the central white highlight. 

I'm actually asking about the timing of sprouting and hence growing, not rate of growing, and I never used the term "definitely" :)

I'm asking whether that happens in the majority of cases. I've read somwehere that the midline (sagittally speaking) there's less blood supply, so that would make sense.

Any thoughts/ideas anyone?

7 hours ago, Yan bio said:

I'm actually asking about the timing of sprouting and hence growing, not rate of growing, and I never used the term "definitely" :)

I'm asking whether that happens in the majority of cases. I've read somwehere that the midline (sagittally speaking) there's less blood supply, so that would make sense.

Any thoughts/ideas anyone?

I've never heard of this... Nor have I ever seen it being brought up as a point of concern for people - which leads me to believe it's not a thing, and definitely not a thing in the "majority" of cases. 

So in a simple answer... No. :)

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

don't think it does, if anything, most of the late / troubling growth i see in some cases are actually on the temple area, and in my experience, somehow the middle front area grows before my temporal. not sure why or how, but maybe it got something to do with balding pattern in which many men have a tuft or hair on front, or that temples recede first?

• Like 1