experience with Eugenix's cheaper packages?

I have read a lot of glowing reviews about Eugenix; however, most of these reviewers seem to have opted for the most expensive packages that they offer.

anyone have any experiences with their cheaper (INR 75/INR 120 per graft) packages? and what results you have gotten from them?

Yes I went there last month and went with the exclusive package which has one of the senior docs leading the procedure but not Dr. Bansal or Dr. Sethi. I can only say I’ve been very impressed with how everything went and my recovery so far. I’ve been meaning to write up a post about everything but have just been extremely busy. I will by this weekend. 

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, tchami said:

I have read a lot of glowing reviews about Eugenix; however, most of these reviewers seem to have opted for the most expensive packages that they offer.

anyone have any experiences with their cheaper (INR 75/INR 120 per graft) packages? and what results you have gotten from them?

Check out @ADil's amazing results with Dr Priyadarshini Das. @NARMAKalso recently opted for Dr Das as well and his results look to be coming along really nicely.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:01 PM, tchami said:

I recently had my HT from Eugenix and was operated by Dr Priyadarshini Das and she comes under 120rs Package . You can see my journey which has both pre and post op pics and also the progress so far .

Journey link - https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/65971-eugenix-norwood-2sep-20222207-graftsdr-priyadarshini-das/#comment-675261

Edited by Madhur Vansil
  • Like 2